  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SEALUG Meeting Minutes 01/20/01

(I have crossposted to .build because there are some cool pics of models. Scroll to the bottom for the link. XFUT lugnet.org.us.sealug) Meeting Minutes 01/20/01 Members in Attendance: Sean Forbes Gary Gerdes Ian Gerdes Tony Hafner Greg Hopkins Wayne (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.223)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

Hi fellow Lego fans and coders- I joined this list yesterday, apparently at the very tail end of a discussion about the nature/subject of this list vs. the nature/subject of another list. I am a lifelong Lego fan, but I'm also a CS major and Linux (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 0.220)

  Debate's current problem (was Re: Uselessness of .debate)

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A3F972C.2F1C@minds...ng.com>... (...) Having followed a great many debates here, on Usenet and in my workplace SPAM forum[1], I have watched some of the greats[2] at work such as the legendary Derek Smart, and our own (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) OK, so _everything_ has no copywrite? Is this what you are trying to tell me? That, because I only took something physical, and put it into a new arrangement, like these Electrons in the computer, that I don't hold any rights to exploit my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.218)

  Tah-R-Ion Shipworks

A guide to all 21 ships made by Tah-R-Ion ("tyre-iron") Shipworks can be viewed here... (URL) fun DaveG (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.218)

  Re: It's here!

(...) c/rusted/oxidized/ Many metals oxidize but only metals that are mostly the element iron "rust". ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.217)

  Re: It's here!

(...) Actually that is not correct. Although "rust" most commonly refers to the hydrated ferric oxide coating found on iron, it more correctly refers to the coating produced by corrosion on any metal. The verb form of "rust" refers in general to the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.217)

  Re: Mecha 02 Closeups

(...) Iron Kong was the only one I ever bought!!! That thing ruled! And hail to Baron Karza! Although the white guy (name?) had a better face. I've been thinking of trying to build a mecha that attached like the Baron... Bryce (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.217)

  Re: cue cat

Jason writes: >Since the cue >cats are completly, one hundred percent free, (I just walked into a >radio shack, asked for a cat, got one and walked out), they would make a >sensor that you could have as many as you want, an virtualy unlimited >light (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.216)

  Re: Mecha 02 Closeups

(...) this thing makes me think of Iron Kong and maybe the Micronauts Baron Karza in his centaur mode. -- Richard (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.216)

  Re: Gear spacings.

I'm forwarding this from John Deters, who is currently waiting to be able to post to the newsgroup. Replies to jad@ANTISPAM.pclink.com please :-) ... Many years ago I wrote precisely such a program to solve the problem of selecting change gear (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

iron
(score: 0.215)

  Re: Warthog Mark II, Xerxes, and Yetrigar-3 new MOC Mechs

Hi Dave. I really like the Yetrigar, with all the trans-green. Very cool. It reminds me of the Iron Giant when he changed into his "war" mode. Your other mecha are also very nice. Good job. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Re: T-Shirts?

OK, we're down to the wire. Here's the deal. I can pick up good quality T-shirts at Costco for about $8 apiece, give or take, depending on which sizes I have to pick up (if I can get 3 larges, for example, then I can buy the 3 pack for less). The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Re: What is a mech supposed.........

(...) <snip> Whoa! Iron Giant is NOT a ripoff of Tetsujin 28. Iron Giant was self-aware. T-28 Was remote-controlled by a kid. Iron Giant came from Space. Who knows who built him? T-28 Was built by a scientist right here on earth. The Iron Giant (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Re: T-Shirts?

(...) It's better than I expected, but it is still an iron on. I actually don't have any of my own. I've done them for gifts, but I've never had any complaints. Actually, the shirt is washed immediately after transferring it, as part of the process, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Re: T-Shirts?

(...) How do they wash? What's the longevity of the iron on? Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  T-Shirts?

Just a thought. I've done a few of these at home, using good quality T's, an ink jet printer, and that T-shirt iron on transfer paper you can buy. The results are quite good. It would be fairly easy to print up a few with the logo, etc. Cost would (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces)

(...) Yep--the paddle-wheelers, at any rate. However, until they were largely out of the 'overlap zone,' most steamers still carried a rig--the speed issue is why the Navy was very late in adopting steam propulsion as a standard, and even then only (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.214)

  Alpha team - Doc Savage team ?

Hello Adventures, Well the new line "Alpha Team" looks to be a modern spin off from the Adventures line. When I saw all the team member character mininfig faces I was instantly reminded of Doc Savage and his team of crime-busters. If I am not (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

iron
(score: 0.214)

More:  Next Page >>