  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 601 – 620 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: so-called "deep-linking" ruled okay

Dan: (...) If they make the pages with links to the rest of the site, then that shouldn't be the least bit difficult. And I can't see how a "cover page" can generate more revenue than a page inside the site. (...) If you use Pause DB images alone, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: HTO Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea

Hi Brad, Thank you soooooo much for the heads-up! I've been looking for these since they were 1st announced! Would you happen to know how many Ogel’s & Drones there were? (I need a bunch of each!) Oh, and did you happen to see the third *HTO set in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Motorcycle Mosaic

(...) Responding to my own thread to keep the clutter to a minimum... How thick is the model? It appears to be only a few studs deep (maybe 4 studs at most), but the various shades of grey give the model much more depth and makes it really look like (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

Lemme chime in here with my opinion on the matter. This was the first animation festival I have ever attended, having missed last years. I was blown away, truely impressed with all the entries (thanks again Todd). Unfortunately the sheet that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Why not? I think that Ldrawing sets is indeed useful. But then, my perspective is that of a consumer of instructions, not a creator of them, and I certainly know that I do not have the time nor the interest to get deep into part creation. I am (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: So, how you feel these days?

(...) To me it's like there are now 2 companies, one turning out worse products year by year, and on the other hand a small outfit that now and then comes out with little gems (Santa Fe, engine shed, BNSF, Maersk freighter) I still have deep (and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Monday Morning Diversion

(...) No, I regard it as a failed attempt at a deep philosophical message. (...) I think that in this case it has more to do with how long and clumsy the title is. I've only watched a couple eps myself (not having access to Comedy Central, or (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

What is wrong with you people ? .Space is getting bad, but .scibrck is out of control ! You guys need to take a deep breath. This kind of childish crap isn't constructive. Remember: We all like to play with LEGO. That's what these formus are for. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Lord of the Rings: Helm's Deep

(...) Thanks. I'm always a little worried that crowd scenes will just look like a big muddle. (...) I've had the most fun with lighting effects in underground scenes (e.g. Moria). On the ceiling, I was trying hard to not get a square boxy effect. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Nothing to do with Lego...

(...) I watched it as a kid! Activate Impulse! Recently we've downloaded some video clips - I didn't see how bad the dubbing was! :-) It's quality and had such a deep storyline to it, only X-Men has come anywhere near the depth. (...) Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

Hey James, Thanks a bunch! Others have had problems before with my deep links to the pages. Dunno what it is. I can't understand how a simple cut-and-paste from the address bar causes a problem. Anyone know? As for the station, I hope to have (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!

(...) WAIT... say that again... Steve Hassenplug said : > > I really don't know what to say, Chris. How could you make up these lies? > > Steve > I KNEW IT!! I recognize THAT VOICE... When "DEEP THROAT" said tome that he was giving me the pics (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) What exactly are these warriors promised from the afterlife? How is their belief about the ultimate sacrifice different than our own? Many Americans have made suicidal attacks "in the line of honor." How and why is it different? I think that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

(...) Okay Richard, someone has to say this, and I don't mind doing so because I know what a nice person you really are in spite of the reputation you try to cultivate here, so if you chew my head off I'll know it's because you are trying to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Tired of being outgunned by pirates with deep loot-filled pockets?

(...) I like that cannon... I'll try building one! (...) I've alway's liked carronades, and I really like how realistic that carronade is, but its a bit big for my ship! :( (it'll be done soon, I promise!) (...) What makes you think that Lego (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Wow. That's gorgeous, Paul. I'm so stoked at this "renaissance" of old themes that's happening these days--with the added innovations so seamlessly inserted. It really does look like a box but not a box, like CS but not CS, teetering right on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: GP-35 Revisited

(...) Thanks James! The angle on the front has bothered me for a while. It's too shallow to be represented by the 45 degree slopes, but I am happy with my current solution. When I rebuild these eight wide in a few months I am going to try to use the (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: House Hunting (was K'nex or something

(...) Well, I just signed onto a 2 bedroom, 2 bath town house style apartment with double deep garage. It's 1245 square feet. I haven't decided exactly how things will be laid out, but I may build a train layout in part of the garage. It should (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: Polyamory

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) to (...) the (...) as (...) what's (...) I snipped it away because in spite of what it said, your use of the term "copping out" seemed to me to show that you *did* see something wrong with it. You didn't answer my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

  Re: My favorite!

(...) Ahhh, the lovely name generator...in the vein of the above, getting "King Kahuka's Commander" was kind of surreal; I mean, he *is* the King, right? Other notable nauticals: -Riptide Twin-Arm Playland (Don't go in the water...) -Paradisa (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.190)

More:  Next Page >>