  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 61 – 80 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Battlestar Galactica

In general I really liked the show. That suprised me because I had read all the negative press on the internet about the show as it was in development. I have to agree that the space battle scenes were well done and I like the attention paid to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  New mecha and a teaser too!

After a builder's block (I know that has probably been used quite extensively in these forums :) ) I have built a new mech and got around to photographing some others.. The first thing i had posted was the Gamut MKII battle armors. Obviously this is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Pick a Brick Reservations online! Brick Bazaar! Presentations! Breaking 300!

(URL) Pick a Brick Reservation Form Online! BrickFest has arranged a discounted Pick-a-Brick (PAB) Case Pack (aka bulk) program with LEGO retail thru the Potomac Mills Outlet. This is a special deal for BrickFest attendees only. The elements will be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Some info about Block-Men

Back in 1998 a line of LEGO-compatible military construction sets hit the market under the name Block-Men. I was generally pleased with this brand, as I revealed (URL) but it must be admitted that the sets were somewhat overpriced. Still, as a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  New MOC

The U.C.T. Quasimodo (commonly referred to as...) -The Platypus -the "Tricky Dick" (the original ship was the R.M. Nixon) -The Hephaestus -U.S.S. Ughmo -The Canker -"It was Born to be That Ugly" -The Lusty Jabberwock -Spacevan -U.S.S. Cr*ptastic (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest

howD all, i've decided to host a contest :-) this is my first one and so i've drawn up this post directly from Mark's contest last august. so here goes: ---...--- Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest ---...--- With all the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest

howD all, i've decided to host a contest :-) this is my first one and so i've drawn up this post directly from Mark's contest last august. so here goes: ---...--- Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest ---...--- With all the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.contests)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Legoland Model Builder Search Finalist journal

This is a journal of my experience as a Legoland model builder finalist. Sorry about the length...but I have a lot to report Before I begin, I need to tip my hat to three individuals. The first hat tip goes to my wonderful wife Michelle. From the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.general) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  More on BrickFest 2005 Castle Room

Hi all, OK, a little more on Castle Room awards, and a lot more on what should be the centre of attention in the Castle Room. I am of course talking about the CCC display: While Micro and Vig competitions are trans-theme, there will be an award (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) Okay, I was holding off replying, but the night is getting short, so I am going to try to explain this to the best of my ability... Sorry it's a "novel". First of all, I can see many points of views/sides to this story. 4 that I will touch on, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  I am not a nazi.

I am not a nazi. Let me say that again: I am not a nazi. I really do want to make that point clear in this post. I am not a nazi. Nor do I want to be a nazi. If you frequent LUGNET, you may have noticed a MOC (my own creation) that I posted to the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !!

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  LEGO Fan Survey results & feedback (2012)

Dear LEGO® Fan community, We hereby share top line, aggregated results of the LEGO Fan Survey which was conducted in May 2012. Over 6.000 LEGO fans over the age of 13 participated in the survey. A majority of you who participated in the survey were (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jul-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness

howD all, I've been pondering the reasons WHY collaborative builds never quite work and I beleive I have solved the problem, so I have a proposition and an invitation: 1) A multi-purpose space station composed of 'modules' (multi purpose allows for (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

Hi, Please don't take this as an attack... Just a different opinion : ) (...) I wouldn't say this is particularly fair. (Define intelligent conversation : ) ). The reason many Christians talk about God/Jesus so much is because He is their guidance, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  LUCNY@GATS in Syracuse this past weekend

LUCNY held it's first public display at the Syracuse Oncenter Convention Center in Syracuse, NY this past weekend, January 11th and 12th. The show was the first time GATS had stopped in Syracuse, and we took advantage of the great location to get (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

There's only about 5 weeks left 'til Brickworld '08! Hopefully you've all started working on your MOCs by now, but for those that haven't, or those that want to add something else to their plate, we've got a new collaborative display that we've put (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

This continues Todd Lehman's Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest (Thanks, Todd, for having my baby!). First was Classic Space, then came Blacktron I, now meet the challenge of... ...Ice Planet 2002!!! ~~~...~~~ Official Committee: God (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !!

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Final Listings from The Vault

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop. And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :) This is your LAST CHANCE to order! I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, deep, link
(score: 5.000)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 4.955)

  Re: Centrifugal clutch?

look here deep link (URL) moderation (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 4.940)

More:  Next Page >>