  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4501 – 4520 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Viracocha picture gallery now complete

Hello space-heads! I have just uploaded the last pictures of Ceres Spaceworks' latest model: The Viracocha deep space explorer. Unfortunately bands of rogue Blacktron forces have tried to capture the ship and an earlier picture posted here was the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Bug in LDDesignPad?

hi niels, (...) I reported this to carsten a couple of days ago, although I hadn't done such a deep testing like you've done. all I've noticed then was, that among the last-files-list showed files I'had worked on immediately after installing LDDP, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: optional automatic delay for annoucements of BrickShelf pics

Cool idea but it is overkill. I'd say 80% of the people use deep links. It is actually fun, IMHO, to see a preview and then have to wait. The other 20% will either post not caring too much about the delay or wait for the folder to be modded. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Looking for photos of Smash Em Up Derby

I put my better photos up in my brickshelf account.... Here's a few teasers (deep links): Chris vs. Bruce (URL) & Iain vs. Chris (URL) & Iain vs. Wayne (URL) group shot (URL) the pics after moderation: (URL) was fun!!!! Now time to build for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Train Layout pics

Some choice pictures from this past weekend: Once moderated: (URL) links: (URL) view down main street, from my end of town toward Derek's. On the left: the yellow Flatiron building; the church; the white and blue police shop; the grey train (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks, Casper! Now you have seen it and so you can take a deep breath. :-) I hope you enjoyed your stay in Berlin! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Cessna 152 MOC

Hello again! Here is my second MOC, a six-wide Cessna 152 airplane built to minifig scale. A few deep links: (URL) had a few challenges with this model. Real airplanes have a heavy engine in the nose that puts the center of gravity farther forward, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: MOC 36 Axle Schnabel Car

Congrats on the build Bruce. Can't wait to see some post-moderated photos. You should really post deep links for pre-mod works... Rob "Bruce S. Chamberlain" <sten@woz.org> wrote in message news:HouD0n.5HA@lugnet.com... (...) My (...) would (...) it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Building DS9

Dear folks! As of today I have started to collect pieces for my model of the Deep Space 9 station from the same named Startrek series. I created this model way back completely digitally in MLCad, but I am attempting to make it for real! The model is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: “family-safe” ? (Re: Lavender Brick Society)

(...) 1999? Five years ago?? You have got to be kidding. Looks like you dug pretty deep for this one, Scott. Why does it seem you're able to so readily present examples such as this against the likes of John, Lar, [insert person you clash with (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: need an official ruling...

(...) You mean the same block stacking event, over and over? Or totally different events, like Last Bot Standing, Deep Yellow & something with a rather RTL flavor, Pipe Racers... ? (...) I suspect I'm as close as you... :) (...) Good luck, Dave. And (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: NSW Freight National 82 Class

Your brickshelf gallery seems to be taking a while to get moderated. Could you give us some deep links in the meantime? Tim (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Balrog v. Harry Potter

I didn't start out to build a (URL) Terror of the Deep>, it just sort of happened. (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  No pictutres on brickshelf?

I just checked my BrickShelf account, and I can see all folders, but there are nothing in them - deep links work, but BS itself does not list them. I searched here for information, but could not find anything. Does anyone know? WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

Anyone see the new "LEGO Furniture" items being sold now in the online catalog? A storage box in red, yellow, blue, or green, slightly larger than two feet deep by 1.5 feet wide by one foot high... for a hundred twenty dollars!! And a stacking bin (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  KAPAs first holiday auction - Update

No Bids, no News! Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. However, pls. keep in mind that they might show some shelf wear after sitting there for some years): Set# Name Starting Bid (US-$) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Minifig Cryo Chamber

(...) It (...) Quick Visual for your benefit. Imagine the canopy stood on end, with the larger portion (with the hinge) toward the top. Now paste (figuratively) it to an available wall, and voila, instant deep freeze. I do like the idea of the car (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.build)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) I am thrilled (and would love to see more) of the creator and X pod type of sets... (like the new mosaic sets, COOL!) These sort of sets, to me, is the company getting back to basics and what they are good at. It is also what I see parents (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.6

I have just uploaded the new release of DATHeader. New in Version 2.0.6 1) Direct download by specifying the partnumber. 2) Check keywords against part description and filename. ((URL) 3) Check keywords for length (max 80 characters). ((URL) 4) If (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: do these parts exist in these colors?

(...) Yup (...) Nope (...) You mean the canopy in 6894 Invader? If so, Yes. (...) I don't believe so. (...) Deep Freeze Defender, and no, that piece has only been made in black and white. (...) If you mean the pieces that come in SPII, then yes. (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>