 CAD / 9040
Re: Bug in LDDesignPad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:18:58 GMT

hi niels,

The list of last used files should kick out the first files
when the limit is reached (or the menu item should be renamed
to 'first used files' ;-)

I reported this to carsten a couple of days ago, although I hadn't done such
a deep testing like you've done. all I've noticed then was, that among the
last-files-list showed files I'had worked on immediately after installing
LDDP, but not the new ones.

willy