 CAD / 9039
9038  |  9040
Subject:
Bug in LDDesignPad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:54:42 GMT

Hi,

I use LD Design Pad 1.3.0.0 and I feel I have found a bug.
I discovered that the last files I have opened don't show up
in the list of last used files.

After I have erased the list with last used files from the
registry, any file I opened showed up in the list. As long
as I did not close down LDDesignPad, the list grows with
each file opened. I stopped after opening for about 20 files,
which all showed up in the list. When I opened a same file
again it showed up at the bottom of the list again.
When I shut down LDDesignPad and opened it again, the list
was limited to the first ten files I had opened. Any file I
open doesn't show up in the list.

The list of last used files should kick out the first files
when the limit is reached (or the menu item should be renamed
to 'first used files' ;-)

Niels