  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4221 – 4240 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Under Construction......Ideas and Comments

(URL) freeze defender III (Still under construction) Any Ideas at to the back? I plan to put those fighters you see on the wing tips (facing forward)with one of the fighters in the front. I also want a rotating missile launcher on the top of the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: new fighter

You can find black canopies in set 6155 Deep Sea Predator/Aquashark Barracuda ((URL) Dickinson (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Tortilla Airplane Contest

(...) You should slap some butter on that and deep fry it. Yum (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nm)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: 3724 LEGO Dragon

As far as I know, only 6559 Deep Sea Bounty has one. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Thank you, Britain.

(...) I addressed that in another post (it is deep in the "War" war). Lord Robertson is either fooled by faked evidence, in on the gag, or the evidence does actualy exist. (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  And two more Alpha Team sets (4790 and 4792)

4790 AT DEEP SEA ROBOT DIVER $4.99, 32 pcs, 1 minifig (Charge) This set builds an interesting little industrial type walker. It is juniorized in that a piece which would appear to be a robot foot forms the basic body. This foot has two toes (which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.reviews)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  I love Winners!!!!!

I just got to say, that I have deep appreciation for Winners as a source of cheap ABS. Today, I was checking out another Winners I haven't yet been too....at the local shopping mall, and found a "Studios" Movie Backdrop for $22. It had a tear in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: PSTB "Pork" Grind

(...) I checked all my links....hummmm, they are deep linked.....Sorry about that man, I tried to cover all the bases, but I guess something slipped by me. I hope you get to look at it better. out Tony Knaak (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  So what does Dave do wit hhis time?

Derek's probably deep into lots of grey plates... So here's something that folks may want to peruse at their leisure... (URL) where to start? First, inspired by Rob, Eric Sophie, Jennifer Clark, Hitoshi, and Chris. I may work on it more later, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

(...) oops, here's the deep links: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods

this one thing I like about this, its only 2 deep... As talked aout at BF, the new standard should also never be more than 2 wide. moonbases in the middle are buried to the public. -tk "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: A'Omar Battlestation Light Attack Carrier (was Re: B'Omar and F'Omar Deep Space Fighters)

(...) Snippety (...) Snip Snip (...) Hi Richie, That's a solid set of spacecraft. I think that the style of the B'Omar and F'Omar make up for any dullness in the A'Omar; it's a support craft after all. It's the planes that swoosh, not the aircraft (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Plano Warning

I recently got 3 Plano 3730. This is the deep one with the yellow latches. Two of the three where missing 2 of the divider slots in the front compartment. It's very strange because they clearly weren't part of the mold, and the slot exist on one (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Eastern Block Mecha

(...) I bought a Scorpion Palace recently at deep discount, and the elephant reminded me of a mech I saw on Brickshelf that used the body parts this way. I'm buggered if I can remember who's it was though. Allister (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Correction: "Le Gorge" used to be 29 bricks deep. What a freaking nightmare that used to be! (...) <lar hat>I also didn't conform to proper FUT protocol. I should have included .trains in the list of Newsgroups that I posted to as well as (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Two moonbase modules from Brickfest 2006

(...) Bram, Just beautiful! There's a deep poignancy to the Earth Memory display, a kind that I've rarely seen in brick creations. There's a complete story in that scene. Wonderful! -best, Wolf (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) OK, everybody take a deep breath and slow down. first of all, the SAMBA version I'm using is 1.11, available here: (URL) And for anyone that's going to get busy hacking firmware, this is a great place to start: (URL) Yes, there is a script (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  TRU Clearance items

Not much to sing about, but ArtAsylum's C3 stuff appears to be on somewhat deep discount. I grabbed Darkseid's Throne Room for $5.00, and the Batwing and large Batmobile sets appeared to be about $6.50 each. There are a few LEGO sets on similarly (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Shock Value

Again, the only reason I can afford these is the DEEP discount sales. Every single set in those pics that I am keeping have already been paid off through selling other copies on Ebay. I just paid off all 21 8480s by selling 10 on Ebay, they'll be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Gotta clear my conscience...

(...) heehee yea Shiri .. ya gotta be careful, those "deep pockets " out there will clean out the lots and then jack up the prices via EBAY....it's tuff on the "thin wallets' that barely know what Wolf Pack is, much less afford the EBAY excessive (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.960)

More:  Next Page >>