 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4413
4412  |  4414
Subject:
I love Winners!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 00:16:09 GMT

I just got to say, that I have deep appreciation for Winners as a source
of cheap ABS.

Today, I was checking out another Winners I haven't yet been too....at the
local shopping mall, and found a "Studios" Movie Backdrop for $22.  It had
a tear in the box, but all the parts looked like they were there.  The motor
and battery box were both still there.
For $22 CDN, it is quite a nice set.  There were 2 grey "warehouse" door
plates.  4 Large grey Castle/Western wheels.  There were a few other "gems"
in the set believe it or not.

Last time I was there, I bought another Dino Plane set.  (Island Hopper)
I thought the propellers were cool, and would make a nice pair of "vestas"
windmills (for Iain).

Anyways (OT)....

no more winners for a while (like 2 weeks)....its off to go train.
I go "camping" for 2 weeks by Kingston as I said.  I closed my brickshop
until I come back.

I also won't be posting here as I have no Internet Connection.  Have fun and
be safe guys.  I will be carefull myself while I am "working".

BTW, Iain, I loved what you posted this morning.  The "test" that you
didn't get part marks was great...nice drawing, and even though the teacher's
comments were out of line...it added to the humour.

Benjamin Medinets

....who has sent in his money for Brickfest already, and wanting what the
latest status of guys going there from our group and any other details.