 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10997
10996  |  10998
Subject:
Plano Warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:01:01 GMT

I recently got 3 Plano 3730.  This is the deep one with the yellow
latches.  Two of the three where missing 2 of the divider slots in the
front compartment.  It's very strange because they clearly weren't part
of the mold, and the slot exist on one side of the compartment but not
the other.

So if you are buying this size of Plano look at the front compartment
just inside of the latches and insure all the divider slots are present.

Derek