 Space / 31485
Re: A'Omar Battlestation Light Attack Carrier (was Re: B'Omar and F'Omar Deep Space Fighters)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Wow! Three space MOCs in a day. I may have to stop claiming not to be much of a space fan.

Well, you’ve got the space MOC blurb down pat:

Often the blurb can really set up the MOC, so it’s worth taking the time...

   The B’Omar and F’Omar Deep Space Fighters are microscale fighters clearly inspired by a certain Star Wars set... not necessarily a set that you might think would inspire deep space fighter design. -snip- I am currently building the A’Omar Battlestation - a light attack carrier, which will transport and resupply four B’Omar and two F’Omar Deep Space Fighters.

I look forward to seeing it. Keep up the good (space) work!

Thanks! Here is the A’Omar, zooming in with its deadly cargo
of B’Omars and F’Omars:

Snippety

   Its design is quite boring. Mostly studs up, mostly grey, and
hardly original in styling.

Snip Snip

   There are some more pics here, post moderation.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Hi Richie,

That’s a solid set of spacecraft. I think that the style of the B’Omar and F’Omar make up for any dullness in the A’Omar; it’s a support craft after all. It’s the planes that swoosh, not the aircraft carriers. The A’Omar actually hints at the form of a Mini-Ghoul (with a little imagination and a bit of SNOT).

More importantly, I think it’s time you accepted and embraced your inner .spacer. He needs nourishment and encouragement. .Space is vast; there is room for him to grow.

Peace and acceptance,

Ley aka Guru Baba Ding and his assistant Starflower