  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3901 – 3920 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) It has to be reversible from the RCX brick's point of view, since there is no hardware on the RCX to forcibly reprogram its ROM. Perhaps on the PC side it is not reversible, but there is always the uninstall new, reinstall old process, which I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.678)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

Hi, I'm from Israel, and here we have these Pack 'n Latch producteds, in all the hardware and home appliance. Most of them are the Regular pack 'n Latch, in aconfiguration of 4 low drawers and two deep ones. You can also disasable each of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.677)

  Announce: Steve's Part Sale

I'm selling the individual parts from several Lego sets. The complete list is later in this message, after I get through some informational text. These are brand new pieces, never been played with. This sale includes parts from several copies each (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.677)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Hmm. Wow. Deep. Yeah, what Tom said. Can things be broken into levels? tasks assigned (via voluntary cooperation)? Are there sub-tasks which could be accomplished by beginners or apprentices just as well as by masters? What's that word? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.677)

  Re: Walmart sale

(...) I'd suggest avoiding most of them unless it's a pretty deep discount - the only one worth it, IMO, is 5976 River Expidition - it's got the best parts selection, generally, and the construction is not as inherently offensive as 5986 (the big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  Re: New Super Car (8448)

About time we have got Lego before the US, after all i must made ton's of complaits to Lego UK + Denmark. Now they have listened to there closest costumers. I am now so happy Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  Announce: Steve's Part Sale (Update)

As of 12:54am 5-Aug-1999, here is an updated availability list. To provide images of all the various items, I've posted some webpages. They start at: (URL) Besides the part-images, the full rules are on the web-pages. If you want to buy some of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  FA: 19 collector sets, NO boxes, NO manuals, NO RESERVE!

I have these sets for auction: (URL) charge exact shipping, the more you win, the more you'll save on shipping. Thanks for looking / bidding. = hwiguna = 141207086: LEGO #6571 - FLAME FIGHTERS - MINT, NORES Bidding starts at: $49.99 Auction ends on: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  Re: Two decades past...

(...) Jeff, Congrats first of all. And God man! you weren't even alive when the first, I mean fourth, no the origional Star Wars came out! Ugh. I envy you though I was deep into my Dark Ages when I was 20 and now that I am almost 30 I have finally (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  Re: backgrounds logo image (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)

(...) I _don't_ necessarily think you're _not_ right (vis-à-vis deep linking of banner and button images). It's just such an insignificant thing to worry about in the grand scheme of things, IMHO. Especially when deep linking presents problems that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

deep
(score: 1.676)

  B-Wing "Viper" Instructions and an Ode to Contemporary LDraw Tools

Hi folks. Here is a little model loosely inspired by the Vipers of Battlestar Galactica. As with some of my other models, it is built with a single copy of the B-Wing Fighter ((URL) set 6208>). (2 URLs) What I'd really like to share, however, is my (...) (16 years ago, 2-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.675)

  Re: Box Cars

8 wide !!! The idea has crossed my mind, do I dare crossover? Could I ever go back? Heck, I suppose anything is possible, I dare to build mountain and landscape(1) with ... BURPs. :-) I must admit although, it is fun to try to stay within 6 wide, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.675)

  KAPAs first holiday auction

Hi Lugnet! Just finished some two weeks vacation in which I hunted down some tiny little toy stores here in Germany. The results of this tour are quite impressive and I decided to auction those sets I am not interested in / I cannot afford right (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.675)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.675)

  KAPAs first holiday auction - Update

No Bids, no News! Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. However, pls. keep in mind that they might show some shelf wear after sitting there for some years): Set# Name Starting Bid (US-$) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.675)

  KAPA's first holiday auction - Update

Hi! This is to update you on KAPAs first holiday auction. No bids in yet - strange, thought I had at least some quite interesting sets on offer. Maybe, everybody followed Larry P. in misinterpreting my auction schedule: Sunday August 22, 2000 cet (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.675)

  KAPAs first holiday auction - Update

No Bids, no News! Did I mention that I might be willing to accept trade offers? I would be interested in any pirate sets, particularly ships of cause. Let me know your offers. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.675)

  Re: Question from a newbie

Hi Craig, Welcome and thanks for posting! Craig Livingston <CLivin007@aol.com> wrote in message news:FGL6HI.JpL@lugnet.com... (...) legos. (...) the (...) and (...) brick-naming (...) nomenclature (...) Yes you did come to the right place (I think (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

deep
(score: 1.674)

  KAPAs first holiday auction - Update

No Bids, no News! Did I mention that I might be willing to accept trade offers? I would be interested in any pirate sets, particularly ships of cause. Let me know your offers. As I will be on a business trip till Saturday, I decided to prolongue (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.674)

  KAPAs first holiday auction - Update

Back from my trip, I am happy to announce that some people started bidding on my first auction! Get in now as going 1 is scheduled for Wednesday. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.674)

More:  Next Page >>