 CAD / Development / 2586
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com>
writes:
[...]
Should apprentices be required to clean the windows to foster a love of the
place? Maybe some other chore?

Hmm.  Wow.  Deep.

Yeah, what Tom said.  Can things be broken into levels?  tasks assigned (via
voluntary cooperation)?

Are there sub-tasks which could be accomplished by beginners or apprentices
just as well as by masters?

What's that word?  Understudy?  Apprenticeship?

Great idea, Tom!!

--Todd