 Marketplace / Shopping / 597
Re: Walmart sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss writes:
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:23:50 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Ferinstance, they had the big amazon adventurers discounted.

Hmm.  I'll have to go look again.  If the jungle sets come down to a sort
of reasonable price, I might buy some.

Steve

I'd suggest avoiding most of them unless it's a pretty deep discount - the only
one worth it, IMO, is 5976 River Expidition - it's got the best parts
selection, generally, and the construction is not as inherently offensive as
5986 (the big one) or 5936 (Spider's Secret - IMHO the worst of the bunch, by
far).  For even more of my fantabulous opinions(1), see:

  http://www.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=63

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: Tounge FIRMLY in cheek.