 Marketplace / Shopping / 583
Re: Walmart sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:36:21 GMT

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999 04:16:33 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Wal Mart seems to be running a sale (tagged by them as a clearance, but
at 20-25% discounts it ain't a clearance yet), at least at the 28th
street store in Kentwood (GR)

Does it seem to be the same items as I listed from the first part of July?
See message <http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=469>.

Steve