  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3681 – 3700 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  HB and the Bloomington HS Solar Bike Team

Hello All, I posted a little note a while back about our use of the HB on the two bikes that our local high school is using in solar bike races in Topeka and Akita, Japan. Well the races are over and I thought that some of you may be interested in (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) I just got back from Robobusiness, where I spoke on OMG Robotics Standards (URL) I attended four hours worth of sessions on the MS Robotics Studio. I was prepared to pooh-pooh it as just another over-hyped lukewarm effort that MS would try to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Kernel proposal - message passing and signals

Hi, I have been poking around in the legOS kernel and it appears that there is no formal way to pass messages between tasks - only shared protected resources through semaphores. I intend to modify the kernel to add the features descried below. Note (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lego loses trademark on its plastic bricks

More from The Wall Street Journal, September 14, 2010 2nd UPDATE: EU Court:Lego Red Brick Trademark Not Registrable By Mike Gordon Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES LUXEMBOURG (Dow Jones)--Danish toy brick maker Lego Juris A/S has failed in its bid to overturn (...) (14 years ago, 14-Sep-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Quarterly LEGO Fan Survey update

From LEGO Community Engagement and Events (CEE) Dear LEGO Fan community, In April 2013, we ran an installation of our quarterly LEGO Fan Survey, and we would like to share the results with you. Over 5,000 LEGO fans over the age of 13 participated (...) (11 years ago, 1-Jun-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO® Model of the United Nation

First ever official LEGO® Model of the UN completed by Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary-General puts finishing touch to LEGO model of UN Headquarters NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today added the last (...) (11 years ago, 27-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) I just felt I should step into this, a few issues have been raised (...) I'm afraid I have to disagree, It is not wrong. it may not be nice, desirable or even good. But the fact that some have reservations about it does not make it wrong. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  SEALUG

Greetings everyone! It's time for me to announce SEALUG, the: SEattle Area Lego User Goup I posted an "is anyone interested" notice a few months back in loc.us.wa, and I received a few emails, but I've decided to get off my bricks and send out a big (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

Hi Ben, (...) I hope you don't mind if I join in this conversation. As you can probably imagine, this is a topic to which I've given a lot of thought over the last couple of years. :) A quick bit of background on the Brickopedia that appears in my (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) The problem is that the 27MHz frequencies are fairly tightly restricted in some countries. Here in the US, it's pretty much open-season, it's used by CB radios, radio controlled models - and various toys. However, in other countries (the UK (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) I _am_ assuming you voted last time around Lar? It is a fault of all democratic systems that there will be those minority (up to 50%-1) that are not happy with their system of representation. There are a wide varity of systems of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Lego or Biscuit pc/Linux (for path following robot)

(...) Well - if you want to see a 'graphic' of (say) a circle and intend that to tell the robot to go around in a circle, you'll need a camera. The RCX isn't powerful enough to interface to a camera (although some dubious Lego adverts seem to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Brickfilms LEGO movie contest

Hey film fans, I'm back in the US, so if any of you have been looking for updates to Brickfilms, head on over and check out the new update. There are more movies listed (I believe there are 29 films listed right now). All LEGO, all the time. But the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Are the web sales part of Shop at Home? I was originally going to suggest Shop at Home, but then I thought about the web sales. Of course the other question is where do the LICs, outlets, etc. fall? Deals there probably should be posted in the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio

PRNewswire LAS VEGAS, June 2, 2009 Continued Strength of LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio -Premier construction toy brand inspires children of all ages to build creativity into their day with all-new licensed products- Licensing (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Thanks for sharing your experience with John DiRienzo. I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me ? Some of you mentioned there has to be something "outside the picture". The one who is to tell about that is John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Mark's Lego Creations Design-A-Civvie Contest (rev B)

Hi Everyone! Ok, I posted this last friday, but I've decided to re-post and extend my deadline so more people can participate. I also eliminated the one-submission-per-category limit, so you guys can submit as many as you want! I haven't decided on (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Unified UK Lego community idea

(...) Aw, don't worry -- there's no such thing as imposing data upon LUGNET. Its whole purpose in life is to give data good homes -- especially text and structured data. (...) Yup! -- that's been the idea all along. But it's the discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.org.us)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

Hello! Yes, I appreciate what LEGO has done for me (me, being an AFOL, as I am only entitled to speak for myself) and I really like many of LEGO Direct's products. I simply love the concept "LEGO system" and that's what I'm grateful for as well as (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>