  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some fun for Buffy and Angel fans (sorta long)

OK! I finished the second batch and even fit in tweaking some series one faces. I now have a whopping 51 unique faces (12 are alternate faces, so 39 unique figs). You guys raise some excellent points. First, the technical stuff about decal paper at (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod)

how, link
(score: 2.037)

  How to build a shared library

Hello! How can I dynamically link my c++ classes or rather build a shared library with the brickos Makefiles? Anne. (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.037)

  Since you guys are all computer techs...

I did searches using the search button, I browsed around the webpage for half an hour trying to figure this out, but there is no obvious link anywhere to help me out with this. I've always posted with Outlook Express, I had it configured so I could (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.037)

  BFCFixer

(...) Well, I had some spare time today... so I wrote one. It goes through a single LDraw part file and reorients all the polygons in it to have the same winding. It comprehends the notion of subfiles and already BFC compliant parts, and puts the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.036)

  Self-supporting, Sturdy, Textured, Flexible, malleable LEGO Mosaic

I do not know if anyone has used this type of mosaic yet. But I was looking for a way to make cheap and large mosaics. Using 1x1 plates have limited colors and can cost a bit. But 1x2 bricks are less than .01 each. Plus we can find these in all (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 2.036)

  Re: NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

(...) Kyle, Yes, it would be much less of a mystery if the hexagons did something other than just change color when moused-over. It was mentioned earlier in the thread that there would eventually be a picture in the hexagon - that'd be MUCH better (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.036)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 2/13; sumo demo/contest

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting this coming Sunday. Particulars are below. Bring your creations and show off what you've been working on! I'll be demonstrating two bots from David Perdue's sumo robotics book (I'll be borrowing his (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

how, link
(score: 2.035)

  Smack my MOC! - Fly Mech

Smack my MOC !!! ==== I made this MOC with spare parts and a desire to build something with the Micro Scout. (URL) MOC needs to be smacked!>> Fly Mech But it needs to be Smacked! Nay, I'm asking for it to be smacked! Get your smack out and then move (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 2.035)

  Re: New competition idea

(...) Ok, like this; (URL) kids toy versions have multiple tracks. There are single track ones too but I can't find a link. I think building something to do this would be hard. But then, you guys don't like Sumo, 'cos its easy, right? Let me know if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.034)

  Re: Custom Tread Links

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:IBtK0H.6EA@lugnet.com... (...) They seem much less likely to pop off if you can get them to snap on properly. And I really mean snap on, with an audible snapping sound. I've had 1x3 plates (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.034)

  Thanks

I don't know who added the link to my excavator, but thank you for doing it. I never could figure out how it is done. Just a question for anyone- How do I contact the system administrator? Is there a link on any of the lugnet pages? Nathan (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.033)

  My God, it's full of stars.

(URL) Introducing the (URL) Another one of my favourite science fiction ships, from the movie 2010, built to scale with my (URL). This post is long overdue, since the Leonov has been complete since last August. It took longer to take the pictures (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 2.032)

  Re: Great Ball Contraption modules

Philo, How about showing a vid of the two modules the other way - with the hailfire feeding the sweeper. That would mean you get see a vid of the sweeper doings it thing more often. I love these ball contraptions - I am currently teaching my group (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.032)

  Help! How do you put an image inside of a post?!?

Hey all, Alright, as you all may be aware, computers ain't my forte. I have seen many a time here on Lugnet where there is an image INSIDE of the post instead of a link. How on earth do you do this? On the new post page there is a strange list of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.031)

  Treasure Reef

Hi, here is my latest bigger MOC called Treasure Reef. It was made mainly for my 4 year old who certainly loves treasures :-) Part 1 (The Beach), with bar, ice cream vendor, few sunbathing babes (including one ABSonized) in BrickedWeasel bikinis, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !

how, deep
(score: 2.030)

  Re: Fuel Tanker Complete

(...) Sure can Seth. Now that I know how to throw them right on the posting and not having to give you a link to brickshelf it should make thing allot easier! I will have those up shortly, working on the inside of the cab right now. In the mean (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.030)

  LEGO Facts and Figures (A repost from Pause archive, by Jeff Crites, 1995)

how, link
(score: 2.030)

  Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111

(...) THe gears didn't come with the set--they were just in the box when I got it--the instructions don't show them listed. I'm glad I got them, though--they're different than the gears in the other 2 old sets I have--these ones fit the old black (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.029)

  Re: A primer on making custom elements

Hey, thanks for posting this, Norbert! It's very informative and well-written. I'm going to try the epoxy. I've tried a couple of hair pieces using a cut down motorcycle helmet as a base, but because I get a one-track mind about my hobby techniques (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

how, link
(score: 2.029)

  Re: curator

(...) Thanks, Mike! Looks great. I know you know this already, but... your artwork is *so* awesome! How could anyone resist mousing over that?! You should give yourself a credit for it somehow. maybe some tiny text under the last HR? I honestly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 2.029)

More:  Next Page >>