 Technic / 13859
Re: Fuel Tanker Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Seth McCarus wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Glen Bell wrote:
   Hello Folks!

Thought I would throw a link out there for those who are into technic(and for those who just want to see) and also drive professionally for a living that the fuel tanker that I’ve been working is now complete.

Here’s the brickshelf link.

Enjoy!

Glen B

Glen, looks great, but could we get some pictures of the cab?

Sure can Seth. Now that I know how to throw them right on the posting and not having to give you a link to brickshelf it should make thing allot easier! I will have those up shortly, working on the inside of the cab right now. In the mean time, I’ll be putting up another posting which will have the oilfield truck that I build just over a year ago. It’s one of my favourites. Enjoy! Glen