  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 241 – 260 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!!

Ok, sent both the banner and button. You can also deep-link or direct link (or whatever its called)to them, here are the links to them... (URL) dunno why they were coming up as ART files for you, strange. Anyways, have fun! And let me know when you (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  Fish 'n Ship

The design for a fish-shaped ship was kicking around in the back of my head for a week or so before I got the time. When I did, I got 'in the zone' and whipped it out in a couple of hours. (URL) This morning, before the SEALUG meeting I was talking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I just finished it as well. It took me two and a half evening (about 10 hours), but I cheated: my girlfriend built the RBR. (...) Dito! It is by far the most impressive model I have ever seen/build! (...) Glad to hear I'm not the only one (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  New Mecha: The Tribunal

I just finished my latest Mecha, I call it Tribunal. You WILL be judged!! I warned you all with my last Mecha post that I might decide to make another tripod at some point. This project was much more ambitious than TAU, and incorporates a few new (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  Re: SLUGS, and also moving the Studs site

(...) No. And what was written was written long before Bricktorian summaries, here: (URL) the subject of NSW dudes, does anyone have a problem with my moving the Studs site: (URL) to 50Megs? Ahab's already there: (URL) means a banner for a bit, but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

Last night I had a dream... Not what you might think, it was of a small robot. So this morning I gave it a good hour. And this is the result so far: (2 URLs) deep link> (2 URLs) deep link> (2 URLs) deep link> So now I'm thinking what to do. Should I (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0 / Raleigh Area LUG

"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:H346pM.HsL@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) so, (...) Off topic for the Star Wars newsgroup but that is where the thread started, follow ups will be set properly. There are a number of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  New Moc: Boomslang

Greetings all, I just finished posting Pics of my newest creation. It is called the Boomslang. I apologize in advance for the picture quality. My wife and I received a new Digital Camera over the holidays, and I'm just learning to use it. Battletech (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 4.795)

  two MOC trains

I've almost finished two trains I've been working on. Some tinkering and tweeking will be done soon (and some intertior work) A 6 wide high speed train (fantasy), some deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) 5 cars for my 8-wide 4-6-4 yellowbelly (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 4.794)

  Problems Buying Factory Models (was: Hoppers)

(...) I hope this isn't exactly a 'hole' in the moderation process. I'd like to be able to upload models and then pass them to other people without them being approved and entered into the gallery. It may be a bit of a grey area though if LEGO have (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 4.794)

  LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Framing Build Room Wall All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Last night was very productive. I designed, purchased materials, and built the inner most 2x4 wall that (...) (13 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 4.794)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

Hello, it's me again. Here are some pictures of my progress and the upper body. (2 URLs) deep link> (2 URLs) deep link> (2 URLs) deep link> (2 URLs) deep link> Here is the (URL) gallery> after moderation. I already ran into weight problems. The ball (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 4.793)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Hey all, Well I’ve been at it again. The other day I visited Geneva and St. Charles Illinois and took some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Most notable of the photos are 2 theaters. The Geneva Theater was featured in the recent movie "Road (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 4.792)

  Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems

"Mom? Are they supposed to fly around the room when you put them in the oven? Oh..." "Mom? The one keeps trying to bite the meat thermometer, and the other one keeps trying to melt it with its fire breath. The temperature? Right now it reads eight (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 4.792)

  New Mecha: Talon

Greetings all! Just finished my latest Battlemech. I don't usually build them so close together, but the creative urge hit me again. I had to run with it, and yes, I freely admit I am obsessed with triangles at the moment! As per usual, the stats (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming) !

deep, link
(score: 4.792)

  Frankenstein-like walking monster on LEGO.com

Hi everybody, A few months ago, members of rtlToronto, including myself, were approached by LEGO Direct to come up with a “scary monster” for Halloween using only parts from the new Inventor sets: 4093 Wild Wind Ups (URL), and 4094 Motor Movers (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch) !

deep, link
(score: 4.790)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) Really, Dave! I am left wondering where you've been, Dave! For your review...(in chronological order) (URL) flex system tubing, cut to a custom length) (URL) flex system tubing, cut to a custom length) (URL) with custom color stickers, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

deep, link
(score: 4.788)

  Re: Brickshelf...

(...) Hi Robert, Until your folder is moderated you can link direct to the image URL. To do this, click on the thumbnail, which should display the picture with a URL like ....gallery.cgi?i=xxxxxx. Then click again, it should display with URL (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep, link
(score: 4.788)

  Layout thoughts

I had an idea about the layout that might help out with restate of tables. I decided to think in 3d. While it would be nice to have multi lines running and a nice BIG yard, I came up with this idea. I think I have all the track to lay this out (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

deep, link
(score: 4.788)

  Little Bot Hanger - Modular Service Facility

(URL) Moonbase Compatible Mech Bay> - Little Bot Hanger - Modular Service Facility - End Sections house 4 Bots - Seperates at the middle so center sections can be added. (7 URLs) Deep Link Tease> PLMKWYT! e (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

deep, link
(score: 4.788)

More:  Next Page >>