 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1366
1365  |  1367
Subject:
Little Bot Hanger - Modular Service Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:42:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Moonbase Compatible Mech Bay - Little Bot Hanger - Modular Service Facility -

End Sections house 4 Bots - Seperates at the middle so center sections can be added.

Deep Link Tease

PLMKWYT!