  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

(...) eBay seems not to discourage THOSE because they only work at the eBay site. What eBay does NOT want are the crawlerbots that collate listings from eBay and other sites. They haven't internalised that if the crawlerbot shows they have most of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Yes, everyone please know how foolish I feel for not mentioning Kevin Loch's heroic scanning when I posted the link. I was too excited about the dinosaurs to be rational, and the scans were all the buzz in .general at the time. So let me offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Link syntax problem in news readers

(...) I whined about this format when the standard first appeared. My concern was that I'd seen lots of emails/postings/etc. that enclosed a URL in angle brackets, and this format doesn't follow that convention. Instead, the presentation software (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Minifig Armies?

(...) Don't worry, you're not stupid at all! Do you know how many times I left a message without the link I mentioned... I won't even BEGIN to count... :-) Your knights and heroes look great! I love those individual heroes... Your dwarves are very (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Pirate hulls: how many different ones are there?

(...) Wondered what happened with that. (My brown hull is still patiently waiting for inspiration.) I added a text link for 6250 to the BF and will put the image in when I get it scanned. Thanks for the correction! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Balancing robots

Has this link been given: (URL) file) Rich Chi Ooi's "Final Year Thesis" in mechanical engineering (U of Western Australia) on a balancing robot. Mentions Steve Hassenplug's Legway. I'm convinced that Peter is on a useful track (in that wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  new setup trouble - missing parts

I'm having trouble in MLCAD with missing parts. As I browse through the parts list I keep getting dialogs telling me "15.DAT not found! Continue loading?". I get this for a minority of parts, but there are a lot of these warnings. Here's how I got (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  How communication is handled

Hello everyone! Does anyonk know what the RCX does with IR data it sees from the IR module when it is busy transmitting? I've set the RCX in a situation where I know the IR it was sending could be seen by it's own IR detector, yet it didn't appear (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

(...) Hi, Willy. I don't think I have the ability to edit LDraw.org. Please feel free to add or link to this tutorial yourself, however. Although this may remain a handy reference, I want to point out that Mac users now have a much nicer option. (...) (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hello Team, On Ldraw.org I've just found another broken link: On the homepage: (URL) the left side/second from top frame that contains links to "Reference", "Download", "Community", "Parts Library" and lots of "smaller" links, a link named "Parts (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Polyamory

(...) make (...) Um...No. I don't even see the link. Are you reacting to the word foolish? How would you feel if I replaced the word foolish with 'probably a bad idea' or 'needless'? Chris (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: New catalogue with September World club magazine

(...) G'Day ,How can I sign up to recieve Lego's mag. Is there a link on Lego.com, or an application form on the back of a catalogue ? cheers (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: OT: how to unsubscibe

(...) If you're subscribed to the lugnet.trains newsgroup via the lugnet.trains@lugnet.com gateway, here's a page to manage your e-mail subscription to that: (URL) if you're subscribed to lots of lists, you can manage multiple at once here: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) Dave, I got thinking about this again last night and wondered if you might find this thread interesting as well: (URL) your original thread the ideas of sorting and storage have been discussed. The link above is to a thread about where people (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How much is too much?

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote in message Very nice. I like some of your models. It is also nice having pictures for different angles. I didn't read through the text, but it looks like you put quite a bit of time into making the pages. Good job :) Ryan (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  real world terrain

Here's a link to a very useful site regarding porting of GIS STDS survey data to different platforms. Once I figure out how to use it I'll render I nice image of one of my models in real world terrain. I spent a lot of hours trying to find this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How can I build sensor to measure eeg

(...) Try searches for "instrumentation amplifier schematic". Everything must be battery-powered, as you have to break down the skin's electrical resistance with things such as KY jelly or salts-based electroconductive gel (very irritating to the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

"Tutorials: Introduction to Creating LDraw Parts" contains a missing link to "which primitives are available" (3rd paragraph). Best regards, thanks for your work ! Philo (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) Well-- yes and no. In this case I don't think there's much the admins can do. In the case of the last leaking scenario, the actual *info* was posted *on* Lugnet-- information that lugnet.com hosts. Hence, since Lugnet had "control" over the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

  How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

Lately, I've noticed that there are a lot of great Lego space sites out there that are never noticed (well, by me at least) due to a lack of linking. I say we make a comprehensive list that anyone can use. I'm aware of the fact that several sites (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.046)

More:  Next Page >>