  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sharp analog distance sensor

Follow this link for data about the GP2D12. At the bottom, there is another link for Handy Board interfacing information. You have to cut a trace because the analog inputs on the Handy Board are connected to pullup resistors. The GP2D12 won't work (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Membership link ideas

(...) I would definetly be interested in this. (...) I'm not sure how useful this would be, but interesting data, nonetheless. I'm not sure how it would "benefit" us females though :) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Adults only - Restricted

(...) ;) (...) It was probably worthy of winning the Manure Spreader. ;) (11 years ago, 6-Aug-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  New email address - how to?

I would like to change my posting email address for Lugnet. Unfortunately I can't find out how. As such I have two requests: 1) Could someone tell me how to do this. 2) Could someone put a link somewhere obvious for future reference. Thanks in (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  My Mata Nui Animals

I have made a few animal MOCs that I like quite a bit. They can be seen at my brickshelf gallery (URL) (sorry don't know how to make a link, just copy and paste). Tell me what ya think! (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.14 How about inadvertant physical damage?]

Subject: 2.14 How about inadvertant physical damage? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>Aside from obvious (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  9V Pumpkin with flickering gaze of evil!

Happy Halloween, my friends! Even though I'm no longer active in the hobby, I thought that I'd re-post this MOC from 2008 since my Lego website has moved and that link no longer works. Enjoy! (2 URLs) It's been so long that I've forgotten how embed (...) (13 years ago, 31-Oct-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: New email address - how to?

(...) Well, I've now got a new one (thanks Rene). (...) A link on your member page would be good indeed. There is also a link at the bottom left of admin (URL) but really it does need to be more prominent. Tim (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

Has anyone tried to make a club page? I spent some time with it, but it seemed pretty dumb (from an AFOLs perspective, I'm sure kids might think otherwise). I wanted to put up some of my MOCs and a link to my website. Unfortunately, you can only (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Even more so, adding a link below each entry which says "Report this entry as a stolen photograph" may deter kids who are doing this. Are there ramifications for such action, like restricted access for offenders in future contests?? -Tim (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Bored? Check out my Site!

(...) Thanks for pointing that out. How careless of me. I've fixed the link now. (...) Well for one thing, I think it gets pretty annoying and tedious to have a disclaimer on each page. But I guess if the disclaimer doesn't get in the way of the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Build.military Links

1) Has anybody else noticed that the link to "Goose's Military Lego" is broken? Does anybody know how to reach this Goose fellow to let him know? 2) Shaun Sullivan maintains the links right? Is there any official way to submit a link, or do we just (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: New Layout

(...) Um, I am not the biggest computer genius on the planet, so this will probably sound pretty dumb: On Microsoft Internet Explorer, how do you set the link expiration? Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How to snipe on eBay

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@york.com> wrote in message news:FyB0K4.Ery@lugnet.com... (...) I canceled the original post. Look at the Yahoo! link for the article. -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: MC Escher

Brilliant. I am still trying to work out how you did that... which shows how close you got to the originals : ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How do I post feedback on Brickbay?

Kevin, Go to your My Brickbay Page, then Orders Tab, you should be on the Orders Received Page. On that page is a list of all the orders you've placed. (You can click next at the bottom to go to the next page if you've orded a bunch of times ;) Next (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  My Bike mecha trouble!!

I've started building my bike mecha but I'm finding it very hard because I cart remember how the Megazome 23 bikes transforms. From the picture I've seen of it its hard to tell how, Does anyone have a link to a lego transforming bike that could help (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) In future modifications, will you be sorting the Member Index? Or how about allowing custom minifigs from the member to be displayed? How about for each member having a link to their personal web site? What about limiting the number of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: proposal: sever lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf and ba-lego mailing list

(...) OK, here's a message to the list-admin of ba-lego@cinnamon.com (hope you're still following along! :-)... Here's how we can sever the link (the safest order of steps): 1. First remove <lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf...ugnet.com> from the outgoing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Keeping the Peace in Nablus

(URL) This> will surely secure the safety of Israeli citizens. Congratulations to the Israeli military for exercising restraint in their thoughtful self-defense. And (URL) a link to a picture of the dangerous Palestinian killed just before he could (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

More:  Next Page >>