  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  How tall can a LEGO tower get?

How tall can a LEGO tower get? By Ruth Alexander BBC News Dec. 3, 2012 It's not just children who like to build towers with LEGO - the internet is alive with discussion on how many LEGO bricks, stacked one on top of the other, it would take to (...) (12 years ago, 4-Dec-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.052)

  Link to membershp info / form?

Todd, where is the link to the membership info page and application? I was looking for it to fill out, I assumed you would have a link to it from the main page, but unless I just spaced out, I don't see it. I suppose I will have to do a search in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.052)

  Re: printed brick variants

(...) Now that's a useful link. How did you find out about that...? /Tore (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 3.052)

  Re: MacDonalds????

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:29:22 GMT, "Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote: [Greg posted this link:] (...) But how many copies would you have to buy to get a sufficient number of McDroids to stand around, ignore customers, stare blankly at the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.052)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Note this request... (...) When I got it, there was no link there. I added the (Link?) so that if people have the link they would send it to me. Like I said, it's going to get waxed if I don't get a link for it soon. (...) This is a bit of an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.052)

  RF vs IR link

Just a naive question: How much difficult would be to use the RF Cybermaster link with the RCX? (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Change in Greg Williams' website address

There's a change in my website address. The new address is (URL) . The old one was (URL) I'm not sure how many people link to it so I figured I should post an announcement that it has changed. Actually, the old one still works for now and just (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.announce)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  official Bionicle FAQ

(...) Tomas, How about also throwing in a link to the lugnet.technic.bionicle newsgroup, for all the collectors out there that don't yet know about LUGNET? (URL) think this would be another nice way for LEGO to demonstrate its support without (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

I have been thinking for a while of writing a FAQ on "how to buy Lego" which I could link to from my eBay and other auctions. This would include things like S@H, Ets Dya and Busy Bee, reading RTL and Lugnet, how to tell a good deal when you see one (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?

Ever since I saw the 2000 catalog, I haven't been able to get this out of my head. This is off-topic (Y2k-wise) and completely tasteless, but how about: #1812 Alive! (250 pieces) Set includes complete soccer team (some as skeletons), airplane (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

Your mosaic link from the pull down menus don't work (main page). I was able to get to the mosaic, but only by going to shopping first. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

I could not get anywhere with this link. How do you get to the docs? 5.e. Invent & Investigate Database www.lego.com/dacta/I...tabase.asp Activities in the form of student challenges. The Teacher Notes sections show programming examples. 27 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  The Rider, Syron, & Hammer

Alright its the moment you have all been waiting for! my brand new mecha are at brickshelf but i don't know how t put a link to them from here. could someone tell me how. (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: Cleaning Dell Laptop Keyboards

(...) Thanks for the link. That shows how to remove the entire keyboard assembly though, but not how to remove individual keys. Can I remove the individual keys and keep the assembly in the laptop? Thanks! -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: link to Portunus Temple

(...) Thanks Keith for posting the link here! I didn't even know there was a group for ancient buildings :-) And thanks Paul for the compliments on the Temple. I'm sorry, but no dat files or instructions... as much as I love building with the ABS, I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Well, my latest post, responding to Jason, out-geeked all of ya! James, i'd recommend that you compare the pic in the link below to the schematic in your above link. It shows how horrible and off-scale "schematics" can be! (URL) why I don't (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Re: Link Mini-fig

(...) Urghh. I just realized how crappy the "front" picture is. I'll replace it tomorrow. For anybody scratching their heads...it's an obi-wan/skiff luke head. --Josh (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  Link to Sandcrawler pic?

Can anyone provide me a link to the pic of TLC's Sandcrawler model? I think it appeared in the Lego Club magazine in an article illustrating how their designers built the first Star Wars models. Thanks in advance! Kevin (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.051)

  RE: TGBC - The Weakest Link?

<SNIP> (...) Like a train layout, how about routing/switching module to create multiple ball routes? This way, if any one module acts up, only modules affected in that path need to be dealt with. Given the standards (regarding input/output bin (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.050)

  Re: Chain link fence/fence ideas.

(...) That is how I do it. But, I don't make them that high. (...) Remove the 1x1x5 column and use a combination of 1x1x1 bricks and 1x1 plates & it would work. Jonathan (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.050)

More:  Next Page >>