 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2173
2172  |  2174
Subject:
official Bionicle FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:10:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
Hi again Bionicle newsgroup readers,
Time for another update! We (LEGO Direct) are working on compiling an
official Kanohi FAQ right now. I'll post it here when it's finished and has
gotten the official stamp of approval. It'll also go up on the website, for
all the collectors out there that don't read Lugnet.  [...]

Tomas,

How about also throwing in a link to the lugnet.technic.bionicle newsgroup,
for all the collectors out there that don't yet know about LUGNET?

   http://news.lugnet.com/technic/bionicle/

I think this would be another nice way for LEGO to demonstrate its support
without implying sponsorship or endorsement.

--Todd