  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 101 – 120 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) Here are a couple more pictures, now that I've unloaded from my digital camera. Dan Siskind's lighthouse, sitting prominently on the corner of the layout: (URL) link: (URL) the inside corner of that module sits a graveyard. We will eventually (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.607)

  lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics

how, link
(score: 3.606)

  Moonbase Project: Hub

Well, the Moonbase Project has certainly piqued my interest, and has me building space for the first time in years. In fact, I was so motivated that I dragged my first module over to Matt Gerber's place today to show it to him, and he was kind (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

deep, link
(score: 3.603)

  PreCS MOC

Midshipman Pre-Classic Spacer Third Class, reporting for duty! Deep link: (URL) me whatcha think. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.602)

  MOC: Space Racer

Submitted for your approval: Deep link: (URL) mod: (URL) welcome. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

deep, link
(score: 3.599)

  Work in progress for ISCC2

Hi all, I am glad to share a first spyshot on my momentary moccing. The following building is meant to be published in the soon beginning Second International System Creativity Contest (ISCC II from oct. 1st 2002). www.creativity-contest.net So far (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.597)

  autoFAQpost /cad/dat_file_format.en.faq

Subject: What is the .DAT file format? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 1 Revision: Jacob Sparre Andersen, 1999-05-14 Location: /cad/dev/,/cad/ldraw...le_format/ Comment: Unedited cut from the LDraw FAQ. <P> .DAT files are text (yes, you can edit (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, deep
(score: 3.597)

  Brickswest Photos

Pending moderation of course, and the list is too long to deep link. If anyone is interested the my photos from the park (LLC) just let me know. -Rob (URL) Ask! (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general)

deep, link
(score: 3.595)

  Re: "Perfect" Technic little bits storage at Costco

Zag makes a good product. I use one of their larger storage bins for my building selection of basic bricks: (URL) can deep link, Tom. see?) It's larger than what you're describing, but I LOVE the removable bins. It allows me to just pull an empty (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

deep, link
(score: 3.592)

  New mecha and a teaser too!

After a builder's block (I know that has probably been used quite extensively in these forums :) ) I have built a new mech and got around to photographing some others.. The first thing i had posted was the Gamut MKII battle armors. Obviously this is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.592)

  Re: New MOC of an old design

(...) Your deep links are wrong. You need to go to each of them and click on the picture. That URL will be the deep link. You can tell because it ends with the actual filename. Jude (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 3.591)

  Lotr chapter preview

Hi all, Since I'm having problems updating my website, I've posted the pics to Brickshelf. Here are the pictures for Lord of the Rings book 2 chapter 9, The Great River (a fairly short chapter): (URL) link for impatient viewers: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

deep, link
(score: 3.590)

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0 / Raleigh Area LUG

"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:H346pM.HsL@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) so, (...) Off topic for the Star Wars newsgroup but that is where the thread started, follow ups will be set properly. There are a number of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

deep, link
(score: 3.590)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

Thanks to everyone who's checked this out, and written kind words (both here and in email). Unfortunately, the popularity has so overwhelmed my bandwidth that I've been forced to deep link to brickshelf to avoid some costly bandwidth penalties. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 3.590)

  Deep links (was Re: Phil and Dixie [ (c) Phil Foglio ] Mosaic

(...) as the folder reference does, and will until the folder is moderated. In general you (as the originator of the image) need to click on links of this form and post the result of THAT. You can tell a deep link because it has the actual file name (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

deep, link
(score: 3.589)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) viewability may become really difficult, especially with multiple quick iterations. Would it be possible for you to deep-link to the images themselves - that is, provide the link to the actual file on Brickshelf. Galleries and folders are not (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

deep, link
(score: 3.589)

  Portable Patented Plastic Building Block Bot Building game P3B4

I have written a draft set of rules for a lego game. This was born on the thread about Jon Palmer's portable tackle box bot building set, but I thought it deserved its own thread. I think this should be the deep link for it: (URL) here after (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

deep, link
(score: 3.589)

  SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California!

We've done another show! (And it's still happening!) On November 9-10, 2002, the Southern California LEGO Train Club displayed their mountain layout at the Cal Stewart show in Pasadena, California. (Wait a second... today's the 9th, so why am I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

deep, link
(score: 3.585)

  Another MH for y'all

Submitted for your approval. Deep link: (URL) post mod: (URL) care, Soren (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc)

deep, link
(score: 3.585)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) Don't you ORDER the troops to stand up? Good model! Like the hatch too. Sorta like the Star Trek shuttle hatches for quick deployments. And Tim, your pix of the Geonosian Fighters are at: (deep link) (URL) through gen7 Joe Meno (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.583)

More:  Next Page >>