 Space / 22550
MOC: Space Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:53:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Submitted for your approval:

Deep link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Racing-Craft/racer-03.jpg

Post mod:

Critiques welcome.

Take care,

Soren

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) I'm guessing that the Sand Blue slopes around the engine are because you ran out of tan? They seem a little incongruous there. It has an interesting shape. The fins on the back make it look like the engine exploded :) Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) Very cool. I particularly like the way you've helped sleekify the canopy with the SNOT plates on each side - I wouldn't mind trying that myself if you don't mind. And the tan highlights work surprisingly well, not a colour scheme I would have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Space Racer

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCqqCu.1uAF@lugnet.com... (...) I like the sleek design, and how the engine looks! It has an interesting color scheme, too. Definately looks good. :) One thing I would change, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) <> (...) Soren, I like the overall design of this racer...reads as sleek and fast. The use of the 3x3 plates w/o corners and that flag really reduce the usual massiveness of that canopy. That is one funky engine! I understand if you wanted to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)