  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 721 – 740 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  help followup-to

(...) Aya...something maybe 16x16 with a question mark or something. Downside of an image-based link is that if it's borderless, it's hard to tell if you've been there before, but that's not probably much of an issue with help pages; and if it's got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 3.750)

  Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

Steve Barile (of PNLTC) sent this via e-mail and in another message said it was OK to post here. I wonder why some people can connect from behind firewalls and some can't... --Todd ___...___ Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:27:32 -0700 From: "Barile, (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook
(score: 3.747)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

I have a great idea--see network administrator. Todd Lehman wrote in message <36112879.3178689@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook
(score: 3.746)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

I read news from Agent from my home provider (eskimo.com) I have not tried it from Boeing. SOrry :) Sarah Heacock (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook
(score: 3.746)

  Followup-to stuff (was: Re: Help! Mildew "infection")

Hi Tim, I can't help you with the question but I'd like to suggest something else. When setting FollowUps To (FUT) other NGs, it's best to note that in your post so that people know where to look for replies. Also, it might be a good idea to post (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

help, followup
(score: 3.746)

  Re: Help needed with MS Outlook & Firewall

Sarah, I also work for Boeing (Auburn). Last night or rather early this morning I was unable to read any messages from here. Have you tried from work? Tom (...) -- Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page (URL) Member (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook
(score: 3.746)

  Re: Help please: I'm trying to get two outputs from one shaft

(...) Followup... this works beautifully. I was a little worried at a few stages of construction when the 1x4 brick sometimes would rotate until it wasn't engaging either gear and then sit there with the 8t gears spinning freely- but in the full (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, followup
(score: 3.741)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) I like the Orient Express coaches there. I like the whole idea of the site although I'm never convinced how big the market is for custom models, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong! Is it your site? I also like the (URL) loco> Tim PS you should (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.741)

  Bug Build followup (was Re: Keynote presentation)

(...) (*ahem* and LUCNY too...) (...) *snip* As a followup to the Bug Build, there was this related press release today, an excerpt from (URL) Children's Medical Center together with LEGO Systems, officially opened the newly renovated waiting area (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

help, followup
(score: 3.740)

  Re: I hope someone can help me...

(...) If it is the note I posted, also get the followup. The initial post I think I made a couple errors, and then someone said their chips got hot :-o. Anyway a followup post corrected the information. (...) If you look at the pinouts for the 293 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, followup
(score: 3.740)

  Update the header of our own parts?

dear admins, would it be a help if everyone updates at least the header of his own parts, by posting the modified headers in a unique posting at lugnet.cad.dat.parts? for example: Change: 0 Minifig Shield Round 0 Name: 3876.dat 0 Author: Willy (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 3.739)

  Re: Followup-To, ex post facto

(...) I agree, we encourage notification. It also helps taking the 'temperature' of the community - especially from people who choose not to participate in a hot thread but are irritated by it. This will help us know when to take action and when not (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 3.739)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Start at market.jambalaya and read the charter. if that doesn't help, read all the posts, there's still less than 200. Followup to market.jambalaya if still confused. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, followup
(score: 3.739)

  Mindstorm 2 "Mac"

Thank you to everyone who has replied to my request for help. This is obviously a group with the same outlook on life as my macintosh user group. Mac (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, outlook
(score: 3.738)

  Downloading problems

Fred This is a followup to your answer regarding downloading problems 1. The 6811 Downloader does not seem to work with HB. I get mesaages varying from recieved 0, wanted 255-or serial port not responding. I am DL from a MAC PPC 6500 OS 8. 2. This (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, followup
(score: 3.738)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Oh well! You can always run them as your Express for now, then maybe later build some more appropriate models and keep them for local trains, green was the most common colour for coaches across most of Europe during the heyday of the Orient (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.738)

  BrickFest 2003 Followup Survey

I just sent out a message to everyone who made it to BrickFest and wanted to follow up here just in case we have your email wrong ---...--- Thank you for being at BrickFest 2003. To help make next year even better, we hope you can take a minute to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

help, followup
(score: 3.738)

  Re: Possible Get together Update

Here's a followup: I just threw together a page on Lugnet for fest gathering info. As more info comes in, I'll help out by editing this page: (URL) this helps!! -Tim (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

help, followup
(score: 3.738)

  Re: Hello,I am a maniac, define terms

help, followup
(score: 3.737)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) Just a bit of followup on this point. It turns out that the trains noise is quite soothing to the baby and will help him fall asleep about 75% of the time. The rest of the time it just doesn't matter what you do. The noise also seems to help (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people)

help, followup
(score: 3.737)

More:  Next Page >>