  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3861 – 3880 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  IR in programs

How would I use an if/then statement if I used the onboard IR reciever? Earlier, I downloaded a program that Max Davies wrote to determine the different variables for my remote. In the readme file, it says that the rules are set by a command like (...) (28 years ago, 10-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms

Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FMqxx1.8I3@lugnet.com... (...) Since you are having such a hard time with LDLite, may I offer suggestions for the "old fashioned" way of doing this in LEdit and LDAO. The same thing should (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Request for help: bomber gun turrets

(...) Cool! The only Korean war era plane I've ever considered is the tigercat, congrats for being the first! (I think :-D)> (...) I'm no master yet, but I have some experience and a lot of unshown tinkering with turrets etc. so I'll go on it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Want to buy: 9v Train manual points

With much thanks to PW I'll shortly be in possession of this set. Thanks to all who offered to help out. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Purple Hubcap tires

Hey y'all: What set contained two large rubber tires with purple wheels? I am almost positive they are technic... O, these tires are approximately 6x6 around, and about 2 1/2 wide. Thanks in advance for your help. In case you wondered why I ask, I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) Yes, you got it exactly <snip> (...) In POV there should be a little drop down list in the upper left. It'll have something like 600x800, A.A. 0.3 displayed. This is where you set the picture size. Also, if there are any +W or +H commands in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) SNIP I don't think there is a 'save' way to do that. In fact thats the reason reversal switches have dead space, because you will short circuit stuff otherwise (might be only for a millisecond though). I don't know if you ever worked with some (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Announcing LegWay, Finally

First off.......WOW!!!! This is the first RCX project to make my eyes bulge from my head. Steve you have done an incredible job. I once tried in a vain attempt to use the Lego light sensor and NQC to solve an inverted pendulum problem, programming (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Landing Gear Help

My Millennium Falcon model has four landing gear that retract and lower with pnuematic cylinders. The scale seems to be close to what you are looking for. In order to be successful though, I needed six bricks of clearance in the stowed position. You (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Wanting to Adopt an Obi-wan Kenobi hood (or same as)

I assume that this is where most Aussie look, so therefore I decided to post this here. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause or if this sort of posting isn't allowed. Anyway I am trying to help a friend out so if anyone can help here please let (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) Full movie, I can see (again: camcorder, DVD recorder, stack of blank DVDs), but was it the full DVD? Did it include any of the special features or menu screens? (...) Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on how much of the concept-to-box production (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

(...) Why not make your own stickers? I bet its not worth the trouble to go after a different brand to put on. (...) Orange would be sweet, but I bet they were going for the rarer colors so that they keep that part of the market who bought this set (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: The parts tracker

(...) Tore Eriksson has set up a temporary parts tracker, linked to from www.ldraw.org. We are considering having one written for ldraw.org and hosted there, so it is being taken care of. If you'd like to help us out, email Jacob Sparre Andersen at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week

(...) I don't know of any firm plans, but I for one certainly plan on eating dinner after the end of each day's MindFest activities. Friday evening (Oct 22) is setup for the event, and I know that several NELUG members plan to be on hand at the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  multiplex 2 touch sensors on a single RCX port

I have these 2 touch sensors multiplexing on the same input port. Their raw values are 47 and 39. I tried to set up 2 separate events, one for the range of 45 to 50 and another one for 35 to 40. However, the one for the lower feedback often set off (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Brickmania launches Custom Instructions Club + New Forum

BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTIONS CLUB The club is a subscription service that includes access to new sets of customs instructions to be released each month. On December 1, 2008 I will release my first new set of instructions for the StuG III mechanized (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

I've been working at rendering a more realistic version of my little 4-wide fire engine. I've gotten it to look much better than my first attempts, which did not use radiosity and were quite cartoonish. So... here's where I'm at so far: (URL) think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need Decision Help - Buy RIS 1.5 now or 2.0 later

(...) for (...) the (...) Maybe, maybe not. Last time I checked lugnet's list of LEGO retailers, there is a place on the web selling 1.5 sets for ~$150.00, and they had them in stock! Alan C Pflugerville, Texas there is also EBay but in limited (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Croydon Lego convention

(...) In fact it's gone!! Good job you mean October :) (...) How long do we have to set up Craig? I take it you'll want help with that. I reckon it would be good if we could get an idea of what we want to do beforehand so we can be ready for the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150

(...) Thanks everyone for your replies. US$ 33 (at DYA shopping) seems to be the best price by far of any of the 7150's I've seen overseas. I think this price is only valid until 2/5/01, after which the 10% discount expires. Even so it would still (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>