  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3821 – 3840 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  5 Years of 'OBB' Classic Space Layouts

It was such a long, long time ago (in a galaxy... yada yada yoda...) that we began our quest for a Classic Space Layout at our OBB shows (and 5 years seems to be the time-frame to do a retrospective--italic text comes to mind) We had a few (...) (12 years ago, 29-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

set
(score: 0.786)

  Canadian sales November 30 to Dec 6

I didn't see a Canadian Tire Flyer this week, don't know if they have any LEGO on sale. ---...--- Walmart flyer good from Friday Nov 30 through Thursday Dec 6th. They show some Friends sets at full price. Three large tubs with transparent lids are (...) (12 years ago, 29-Nov-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.786)

  The Shag Wagon Urban Assault Vehicle

Hello all, and happy new year for 2007! A new moc from my downtime during the holidays: (URL) A simple, yet effective stealth weapons truck that I built for my son. Cannons pop out, roof opens to reveal big gun, missles slide out... all deadly stuff (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

header
(score: 0.786)

  The 236 Garage... the simples and yet most complex LEGO Set...

Rather than repost this... I just posted an article in Eurobricks (where images can be added) about one of the most complex LEGO sets of all time... the 236/1236 LEGO Garages set... (URL) set also has about a dozen packing variations. Found in (...) (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) [Snip] Now that I have had a day or so to mull over what I would like to say here it is... Open Letter to Brad, TLC and the LEGO Direct Staff Many of the posts and letters from AFOLs and others that you will see have requests for solutions to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:H6B7uD.5st@lugnet.com... (...) sets. (...) think (...) was a (...) this? Not trying to answer for Frank, but I understood him to mean that while the Blacksmith Shop is a great (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Textured bricks that look like bricks?

Xposted but FUT left to .general (...) Yes, it was a GATS show (www.GATS.org for info on this commercial train show organizing outfit) (...) Peripherally there might be some toy and suchlike being sold, as well as railfanning stuff like books and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  BrickFair Volunteer Positions

Hey Everyone, BrickFair is happy to announce that the position of "Bling" (souvenir) Desk Coordinator has been filled. Mike Maurer has agreed to take on this awesome job. If you had been asked about filling that position and were sitting on the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

help
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Who here remembers...

(...) Resistance is futile! Build a fully functioning 'bot or no banter from you! One year!! (...) Yeah, the innspration hit--first I got the converter down to one 2x4 electrical plate with the 3 wires (2 for battery boxes, one that loops across the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  Please add game/set 3853

Please add game 'Banana Balance' #3853, to the Lugnet set reference. Front of box says 2-4 players, ages 6+, 5-15 (minutes I presume) Back of box says: 1 buildable LEGO Dice, 48 LEGO pieces, Rules booklet. No obvious price, but I'm guessing (...) (12 years ago, 30-Oct-12, to lugnet.admin.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

  "If it were my toy company..."

[crossposted to .dear-lego & .general; followups to .dear-lego] Brad Justus, Senior Vice President of LEGO Direct, wrote in (URL): "We want to be a company with whom you want to be involved. We want to be the company you'd like us to be. And to do (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 0.785)

  Rare LEGO Promotional Sets

TLG has been making LEGO Promotional Sets for other coumpanies ever since 1955, when the first Danish Esso Service Stations were giving out LEGO Esso vehicles. One of the most famous and interesting promotional LEGO sets was the 1592 Town Square set (...) (12 years ago, 18-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

  Who is that guy with his own picture on the LEGO Box??

This guy.... (URL) it's Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen owner of LEGO! ;-) He was at Fanwelt 2012, the Cologne LEGO Show in Germany this weekend, and this picture was taken by my good German LEGO friend Sven Köppchen. Sven and a group of European AFOLs put (...) (12 years ago, 25-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) NOOOOO. You don't want TLC to buy BrickShelf. Why? You think there is moderation now? You think it's painfully slow now? On the other hand, TLC could (and does) support BrickShelf. Kevin could do some investigation of costs though, and come to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  YG 3415 of the Royal Orient

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi All, This is my version of the lead engine of the (URL) Royal Orient: YG 3415>. As a typical Indian steamer this train offered huge amounts of small details to add. Every time I thought I had all the important details (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

express
(score: 0.785)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) doesn't fit into their worldview! Quoteth Larry " Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph " (though, to be said, Larry did put in the apology before the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  RE: Making a model of an real life car

(...) First, pick which wheels you want to use. Since LEGO has a limited number of wheels to choose from, the wheels you pick will set the scale for your model. Next, I try to find an exact side view of the car. Front, back, and top views also help (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: A Portable Modeling CD for Holiday Travels?

Shaun, Not sure if this will help you or not, but there is an old dos command named SUBST, which will substitute a drive letter and path for another. For instance you could type Subst L: D:\ and that will create an L drive on your system that refers (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: The 236 Garage... the simples and yet most complex LEGO Set...

(...) Ouch!! (12 years ago, 16-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

  Re: The 236 Garage... the simples and yet most complex LEGO Set...

(...) Dave, I'll console you a little bit... the really valuable 1:87 scale cars were mainly only sold in continental Europe. Britain had a very rare black Jaguar (#670), but the USA had just basically common color vehicles, and only a Bedford Esso (...) (12 years ago, 16-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.785)

More:  Next Page >>