  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Am I the only one ?.........

$10-$20 a week, man when I was a kid I was lucky to get $20 a year to buy Lego. Now that I am all growed up an married I get a little more, but I must emphasize little. Budgeting is the key, but man how can you pass up an $80 set for $20 on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: Roving Webcam Robot

Everything is battery powered, so it can run around loose. Unfortunatly, this means it can only stay alive for about an hour, and I can't just leave it online. The laptop is the main bottleneck. I have to turn off all power management or else the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) The 540 set that I have is a US version from 1974. I really beleive that the pine tree came in the set, Mike got an egg tree and the box shows the old tree. Is this possible? (...) Is the egg tree stiff? The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: More tips for L3P

Manfred, Well, I'm sorry, but though I did follow all your instructions completely (I think) none of them really fixed my problem, but they did give me insight into how to write a Batch file. Here's what I did to get L3P to run correctly: I put (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  FS: Large lot of RES-Q sets

I have for sale the following discontinued RES-Q sets that are to be sold in one large lot to those in the United States only. 10 - 6445 - Emergency Evac - (97 elements ea.) 2 - 6462 - Aerial Recovery - (201 elements ea.) 2 - 6479 - Emergency (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  Re: Help needed interpreting dream

(...) I've had a couple of recuring dreams along the similiar lines. In fact it is almost identical to Dan's except it involves a new line of blacktron sets. It's a black and blue color scheme. I remember all of the sets being really really (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  Re: help id'ing set

(...) I'm not sure what yours looks like, but there were a few off-brands of this description within the last five years and they were sold as products that work with LEGO. Without more information, or piece description I don't know if I can be more (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  File Header request for Minifig Parts

Hi folks, the other day I was flicking through the "Other Parts/M-Library" looking for the "Minifig Top Hat" and it took me quiet a while to find it 'cos there isn't any criteria in naming the different minifig parts. There are: caps, castle (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 2.496)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

r2 wrote in message ... (...) oops! the basic set is 125. The 386 is sitting here with the other boxes and I listed the wrong set. BTW the 125 still has the clear plastic cover sheet for the inside of the box. (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) I took the paint off of one of the UFO droid's heads by scraping the blade of a craft knife (X-acto, to be x-act [hee hee]). If you're unfamiliar with the head, it has a big rectangle of paint across the face (in fact, it was the fig in this (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  Safari needs testers

Are you seeking for new uses in your Vision Command camera? Safari is a set of ActiveX Objects that detects barcode tags from the video source connected to your PC. You can incorporate these ActiveX Objects into your robotics application written in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.496)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) I wanted to make sure people weren't turned away from LeoCAD because they might think they'd be dependent on third parties to provide a parts library, that's just not true, so people SHOULD check it out. It's certainly my LCAD tool of choice (...) (15 years ago, 21-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

help, set, header
(score: 2.496)

  Re: Flybo at World Club

Is that set #6493? Looks like they must have had some old stock they had a hard time getting rid of ... Anyone want to help me pick a few of them up? I have some money spare in the next couple of weeks, email if interested in helping me out. Cheers (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

  Re: help with NQC

(...) I thought there were a bunch of them on the NQC homepage - if you can't find them, email me and I'll send you a bunch of NQC programs I've been playing with and whatever examples I havn't "modified to death". (...) Functions are 'inline' code (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

  Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good? FOS stuff

I'd vote that at half price, the Extreme Creatures set is a pretty good deal (full price is too much for the piece count), but mostly because of the fiber-optics--although I will say the Constructopedia pushes the user in the direction of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

  Re: detecting memory leaks

I've been experimenting with memory leak detection in the wake of recent discussions, and have some additional thoughts, including a potential kernel patch issue. This msg is a bit long, appologies. The proposed method of checking for memory leaks (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 2.495)

  Re: Inventory of Spybotics Gigamesh (set 3806)

Mmph... As William Howard spotted, I made a cut and paste error... Here is the inventory with corrected header Philo ---START--- Set: 3806: Gigamesh G60 Theme: LEGO / TECHNIC Year: 2002 Pcs: 233 Inventoried By: Philippe Hurbain Source: Part count (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

set, header
(score: 2.495)

  SEALUG Meeting Minutes Oct. 7th, 2000

Hi everyone, We had our second SEALUG meeting at Gary Gerdes' home yesterday. Members present: Gary & Ian Gerdes Wayne Hussey & Terri Walter Jonathan McKay Joel Parker Mark Rideout Mark Sandlin Especially notable is that Jonathan's mom drove him all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

  programming the Hitachi H8... (newbie question)

Hi, I am new to Lego Mindstorms and just got a RIS 1.5 for my birthday. Let me start with a brief background info on myself: By profession I'm a C++ programmer who does COM+ development. I'm not a formally educated computer scientist however (no CS (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

  Thank you very much!..:-)

Last Sunday evening, we had a short but very nice and enjoying meeting with Carlo Ottolina and his family at their home. We had a very pleasant time, checking his collection and creations (I really love the large black diesel engine, red curved top (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.tr)

help, set
(score: 2.495)

More:  Next Page >>