 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8277
FS: Large lot of RES-Q sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:15:56 GMT

I have for sale the following discontinued RES-Q sets that are to be
sold in one large lot to those in the United States only.

10 - 6445 - Emergency Evac - (97 elements ea.)
2 - 6462 - Aerial Recovery - (201 elements ea.)
2 - 6479 - Emergency Response Center - (420 elements ea.)
14 sets total - 2212 elements overall

All of the sets are in their sealed boxes except for one copy of 6479
which has been opened and had two parts swapped. I have removed two
2x2 light grey hosereel holders from this set and replaced them with
two new 2x2 black hosereel holders that I got from other RES-Q sets
that I'm not selling at this time. These are the reels used on the
wrecker and wouldn't change it's overall color scheme. I also opened
one other bag from this set to check out the wrecker's windscreen. It
was never used in any construction, just looked at and put back.

All of the boxes show shelf wear and the 6479's and 6462's have some
crushed corners.

I'm asking $200 for this lot which includes priority shipping,
insurance and delivery confirmation. Including shipping in the cost,
the price for each element would be around 9 cents. Of course, if you
don't count shipping toward the actual cost of these sets, the price
drops to just over 8 cents per element. The total retail cost of these
sets is around $250.

Payment options are: check, money order or PayPal. Checks will be held
for 2 weeks before I ship this lot to ensure the check clears the
bank. Money orders will be shipped out right away, usually within 48
hours of reciept of said money order. Payments made via PayPal will be
shipped out as soon as PayPal notifies me that payment has been made.

The first email I get that expresses interest in buying this lot will
get a confirmation email back from me within 36 hours or so. Please
state your payment option in your email so I can send you my address
and/or PayPal ID.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.