  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO set 10234 Sydney Opera House™

10234 Sydney Opera House™ Ages 16+. 2,989 pieces. Recreate Australia’s architectural masterpiece! Price: US $319.99 CA $379.99 DE 279.99€ UK 249.99 £ DK 2499.00 DKK Recreate one of the 20th century’s most distinctive buildings with the Sydney Opera (...) (11 years ago, 16-Jun-13, to lugnet.general, FTX)

set
(score: 0.813)

  Please Help Identify this Part

I did a little used Lego shopping today a bought a pile. In the pile are a number of parts that I have not seen before and was wondering if anyone can identify them and their set origins. Here is one: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  sales starting July 5

No LEGO in the Target flyer this week. ---...--- Wal-Mart flyer good from Friday July 5th through Thursday July 11th. No LEGO mentioned, but they have some toys on clearance, $20-$30. ---...--- TRU flyer is good from Friday July 5th through Thursday (...) (11 years ago, 4-Jul-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.812)

  PRIMA... the Swedish LEGO Connection...

Unlike Italy's MINITALIA, and Japan's OLO, PRIMA was a LEGO product that appears to have NOT been produced by TLG. It appears that a Swedish LEGO plastics producer by the name of GEAS KONSTHARTS of Gislaved Sweden (in south Central Sweden) produced (...) (11 years ago, 4-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.812)

  855/955 Mobile Crane...well that's just plain bad luck :-(

Hello all, I need help. I won an auction on eBay selling an old 855 mobile crane. Since it came with the box, I took for granted it came with instructions. It didn't, and the seller let me know only 18 hours before the end of auction (so I couldn't (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Help needed for ULOs (Unidentified Lego Objects)

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:HAno7z.MA7@lugnet.com... (...) The small ones occur in, for example, this set: (URL) A one sided "saddlebag"? (...) can see it at the front of the loc. The other piece? I have no idea. Oh, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.812)

  Re: PRIMA... the Swedish LEGO Connection...

... then in later 1955 the REAL LEGO came to Sweden. GEAS KONSTHARTS likely had their license revoked to produce LEGO like bricks (using real LEGO molds without the logo on the studs)... and another firm started producing actual LEGO. That company (...) (11 years ago, 4-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) I'm so glad you liked that one in particular! I was dueling it out with a mate who said that that picture let the rest down, and I should leave it out. I couldn't help but love the off light though, so it stayed ; ) Thanks again and God Bless, (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

help
(score: 0.812)

  BricxCC

Hi, I have been trying my hand at a bit of NQC for the BrickOS firmware recently and working with BricxCC. So far it has been good fun although I was wondering if anyone has any tips for getting LNP to run on my brick. As there is an option in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Help with events

(...) Yes - an excellent job for automation. (...) I thought it was 'EVENT_TYPE_PRESSED' - but then I didn't think it worked with light sensors. Did you tell the compiler to make the code for RCX 2? I don't think there is event support in RCX 1. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.812)

  r24 - tic tac toe

Janey and I hashed out a few bugs in some rules that we have come up with. I will post the prelim stuff in a few days. I need to re-draw up the standard 8 1/2 x 11 (sorry Iain) paper grid for the board. In the quick testing I've done, It would seem (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help
(score: 0.812)

  Re: ADMINS HELP ME, I've had this problems for years now

I'm having the same problem. Is there a solution now? Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.faq)

help
(score: 0.812)

  Brickworld Welcome

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team welcomes new coordinators and new sponsors to the team this year. For the 2009 event, Mark Peterson, Roy Cook, David Pagano, and Tom Philips have joined the team. Mark Peterson will be (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

help
(score: 0.812)

  Re: ADMINS HELP ME, I've had this problems for years now

(...) Me too! (16 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.faq)

help
(score: 0.812)

  LEGO Minitalia... the Italian Connection...

Minitalia was recently discussed on Bricklink... and there is still a lot known about the reason for its' existence... In early 1970 the Italian Parliament passed some toy import restrictions that affected the importation of LEGO in Italy. So by May (...) (11 years ago, 1-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Robolab and Spybotics

(...) I don't know for certain but I would be a bit surprised if Robolab works with the Spybot bricks. There would have to have been a new release with modifications specifically made to support the Spybot. Searching these newsgroups suggests that (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help
(score: 0.812)

  Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) Thank you for allowing me the opportunity of "The Last Word"... Friends, We are gathered here today to pay our final respects to a cherished friend that has been with us over these many years. This recently departed friend of ours was dear to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.812)

  Mike Gasperi's book "LabVIEW for LEGO Mindstorms NXT"

Mike has been busy one more time! He proves once again his ability in cutting complex contents into didactically digest slices that fascinate the reader and lead him to continue going further and digging deeper. The book is an excellent tutorial (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.811)

  Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

(...) The OK, Apply, Help, and Cancel are in a langauge other than English: (URL) big deal at all. Everything really does look great. Excellent work on these icons too: (URL) again, Scott (16 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.811)

  Large lot of Train and Technic items available

We bought out a large collection and are selling off a good portion of the items to cover some of the costs so here is your chance to grab some older Train and Technic sets. But this is not a fire sale, items not getting a "bid" of a reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 0.811)

More:  Next Page >>