 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17876
17875  |  17877
Subject:
r24 - tic tac toe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:37:49 GMT

Janey and I hashed out a few bugs in some rules that we have come up with. I
will post the prelim stuff in a few days.

I need to re-draw up the standard 8 1/2 x 11 (sorry Iain) paper grid for the
board.  In the quick testing I've done, It would seem that the best help would
be to make the grid the full paper size.

I will find a common marker, and let people know about that too.  We are aming
for a march game.  Autonomous Tic tac toe. Build a robot that can scan the grid,
draw and X or an O, and then wait for its turn.

Regards

Chris