 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17905
Re: r24 - tic tac toe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:16:44 GMT

Any suggestions on getting my hands on those large tiles?  I tried
making up the board using 2x2 and 1x4 but ran out before I was half
done (though it does look fairly psychedelic)

Does the hockey set have blank tiles, or are they printed?

-Rob A>