 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5159
5158  |  5160
Subject:
Large lot of Train and Technic items available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:58:57 GMT

We bought out a large collection and are selling off a good portion of the
items to cover some of the costs so here is your chance to grab some older
Train and Technic sets.  But this is not a fire sale, items not getting a
"bid" of a reasonable amount will go into our BrickLink site then onto eBay
closer to Christmas.  But first crack has been given to our current
customers and to LUGNET users since you are LEGO lovers like us!!

We ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada at costs for the shipping/boxes/packaging.

Anyone interested in bidding on items can send us an email and we will send
out a inventory list that contains everything.  But I have attached a list
of some of the items specifically in the train area of interest.  The way
this works is the highest (reasonable!) bidder will get the item, so you set
your price with your "bid", there will be no publishing of the bids till the
mini-auction is complete.  Not exactly a perfect technique but we wanted to
quickly get a portion of this collection out of the house and this was the
best we could come up with. Sorry.

KT103 Large Train Engine Blue
KT104 Large Train Engine Green
KT105 Large Train Engine Black
KT106 Large Train Engine Brown
KT107 Large Train Engine Gray
KT203 Large Train Engine with Tender Blue
KT204 Large Train Engine with Tender Green
KT205 Large Train Engine with Tender Black
KT206 Large Train Engine with Tender Brown
KT207 Large Train Engine with Tender Gray
KT303 Small Train Engine Blue
KT304 Small Train Engine Green
KT305 Small Train Engine Black
KT306 Small Train Engine Brown
KT307 Small Train Engine Gray
KT403 Small Train Engine with Tender Blue
KT404 Small Train Engine with Tender Green
KT405 Small Train Engine with Tender Black
KT406 Small Train Engine with Tender Brown
KT407 Small Train Engine with Tender Gray
3748 Light Unit for Train
4548 Electric Train Speed Regulator
5300 Electric Train Motor
5309 Wagon Plate