  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Train Show Events Calendar

(Can someone please cross-post to .trains.org? Thanks!) To the Trainheads among us, We are working on adding an events calendar to the www.LEGO.com/trains site. This calendar will be a worldwide listing of events where Train Clubs are showing at an (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, followup
(score: 0.814)

  Canadian sales July 12-18

Similar to last week. No LEGO in the Target Flyer. ---...--- No LEGO mentioned in the Wal-mart flyer, but they do say they have toys on clearance. Looked in my local one today and they have some LEGO reduced. Mostly 2012 stuff, one galaxy squad set (...) (11 years ago, 12-Jul-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.814)

  need help with 61808.dat  [DAT]

Hey, I've been working on 61808.dat, the Nynrah Ghostblaster, though I've ran into problems with it, which should be quite obvious with a person who hasn't been modeling parts for long and a part as complex as this. I want to get this ready one day, (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help
(score: 0.813)

  The mysterious "WDR" version 6661 Mobile TV Set...

One of the most interesting LEGO sets in recent times has been the 6661 Mobile TV Set of 1989. This set was sold everywhere, and would have an otherwise dull existence if it weren't for the fact that Germany has a very interesting variation of this (...) (11 years ago, 20-May-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.813)

  The Adventures of Eddy and Jane

I have to say I didn't make them. But, if you enjoy LEGO and animation. The Adventures of Eddy and Jane The Absurdly Funny LEGO Animation. Website: (URL) There are 10 short episodes. #1: The Dimension Rift: Eddy and Jane want to explore the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 0.813)

  Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

As I mentioned at our last meeting, I'm one of the administrators of (URL) collects and organizes inventories of Lego sets. Part of that task is building a parts database that is comprehensive and comprehensible. To that end, Peeron uses LDraw (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007

(...) (URL) BrickWorld photos> and just had to share these two videos. (URL) 1> (URL) 2> That is my (URL) “Lindbergh Special"> and Ross Neals (URL) Polar Express> racing around the TCLTC layout. Cale (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Inventory of Spybotics Gigamesh (set 3806)

Mmph... As William Howard spotted, I made a cut and paste error... Here is the inventory with corrected header Philo ---START--- Set: 3806: Gigamesh G60 Theme: LEGO / TECHNIC Year: 2002 Pcs: 233 Inventoried By: Philippe Hurbain Source: Part count (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

set, header
(score: 0.813)

  LEGO Historic Anecdotes... retelling the stories that got lost...

I've decided last week (when I had some internet issues at home and was cut off from the world)... to adding a slightly different approach to telling the story about LEGO sets and parts, and their evolution through the years. It seems that so much (...) (11 years ago, 9-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Please Help Identify this Part

Found it. It is ldraw part 781, from set 384 or 780. You should have a similar plate 7x6 too accoding to this: (URL) Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:HB35qG.KKA@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) can (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  Re: The mysterious "WDR" version 6661 Mobile TV Set...

In writing up the story (or lack thereof) of the mysterious WDR version of the 6661 Mobile TV Station Set... I've been thinking about my upgrades to my LEGO DVD/download (all upgrades are free to current/future owners)... and decided to start adding (...) (11 years ago, 10-Jun-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.813)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Jake, generating thumbnails automatically is actually pretty easy to do. There are several ways of doing it, depending on your OS, etc. Even if you are not able to generate them on your server, it's still easy to set something up. If you're (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  Now the stakes are higher....

So now he says he's willing to put 100 dollars on the 1 in 5... I'm swayed back to the 1 in 3... So here's the original question-- If you have 4 marbles in a bag, 2 are red, 1 is blue, 1 is white You grab 2 marbles from the bag at the same time One (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Please Help Identify this Part

Probably from a large vehicle ((URL) used that style of plates, but I could not find any sets which could have used that piece. Anyway, it is most certainly from the late 60'ies or 70'ies Sonnich Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  RACHAL Polar - changeover day

Hi all, Another quarter (well, tomorrow anyway) and another RACHAL. The last entry for RACHAL Impossible is up (URL) 1> and it's time for a new challenge. This month we go back to the snow (yes it seems we have an addiction) with a guest submission (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

express
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Website hosting and help

(...) You will need a server to host your pages. If the software doesn't come with that, then you'll need to find a server that provides FTP access. When I last actually used Geocities, they provided that. You could possibly get an account there and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  BricxCC & NBC/NXC collaboration

I finally got around to uploading all the BricxCC and NBC/NXC source code to an SVN repository on the BricxCC project page on sourceforge.net. Now all my code changes are done via my local checkout from that repository and changes are checked in as (...) (16 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help
(score: 0.813)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Actually the teeth on those parts are set in 15° increments, so they work basically the same as the new ones, but don't look as cool and are more fiddly to work with and require more parts per joint. Just thought I'd mention that before anyone (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.813)

  Best of Steam - Brickworld 2007

Posted on behalf of Brian Williams If you couldn't attend Brickworld 2007, then here are pictures of some of the finest Lego steam locomotives found running there this past weekend. Each shows the clever use of parts and is a labor of love for the (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains) !!

express
(score: 0.813)

  Re: Q: Follow-Up Tag

(...) Well said! Yes, the group names are -mostly- for a place to start a discussion, and things are naturally going to stray a bit. It's fine to move discussions to more appropriate groups (and you're encouraged to do that as appropriate). Again, (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set, followup, header
(score: 0.813)

More:  Next Page >>