  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help building a truck

Hi all, I am about to start building a truck. 4 axles, front 2 steered and the last axles will have paired set of tires. I would think that the rear axles are only driven. Is it the case in most trucks? Will a dump truck be like that? I need some (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Nathan, What software did you use to load V1.04? It sounds like there is something in there that set the firmware to read-only after it loaded it. Can you find any settings like that in that software? Steve (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)

Hi Peter , a few years ago I had a piece missing from a harry potter set. I gave Lego Australia a call and they sent me the missing part no probs at all Lego Australia P.O box 4151 Lane Cove DC N.S.W 2066 telephone (02) 9428 9666 fax (02) 9428 9610 (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Igor: Sounds like you have two problems, with the LCD being a separate one from the sync errors. For communicating with the board via IC.exe, try changing your port settings to 9600/8 data/no parity/1 stop/Xon/Xoff/FIFO buffers enabled. I don't have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

I was up at my local toyworld this morning to check on the status of an order I had, and I was informed that this store has ceased to deal with LA (and has cancelled all orders) for the remainder of the year following LA's poor treatment/refusal to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Wrong parts listed on Peeron for Model #6390-1 Main Street?

(...) Anyone with the actual set is welcome to confirm/deny my statements here. I have the Paramedic Unit set #6364 which is from the same year (or just before/after the Main Street set.) It uses 3 of the windows #3855, which Peeron lists correctly. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help ID pieces

I just emerged from my dark ages and bought a box of LEGO with no instructions at a yard sale. I've had pretty good luck (and a lot of fun!) re-constructing most of the sets, but I have some pieces left that I can't assign to sets. Can anyone help (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  german promo sets 2964 & 2234

hi folks there is a currently running promotion in germany (as you might have heard of). two of the sets are new releases - never seen before. 2964 - insectoid buggy (price is ~ $10) 2234 - town junior police (price is ~33) the town set is scrap (in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Ten - Project Completed

(...) Thank you. (...) Working on it, (...) Rolling/walking robot. (...) I want a robot that can climb stairs. Having wheels at the feet seemed like a good way to help push and pull itself up a set of steps. Plus, I think a quad robot that can trot (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Another new "old" store

Thanks Giulio, One day I'll learn how to set the URLs up! Appreciate the help. (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Is anyone else finding this discussion a small pain in the "a postiori"? You guys are now revolving in tighter circles than even Justice Scalia normally attempts. AND arguing in TWO languages about the meaning of a particular word (arguing in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

I recently found a great buy on Yahoo, all 13 1999 star wars sets for 219 bucks plus 15 for 2 day shipping, about a 100 bucks off of retail. "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) zero (...) regular (...) Some of that is people (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Skeletons are Minifigs too

In order to achieve the loc.au monthly trivia quota, I offer the following research insights on the Hogwarts Castle Mark 2 (set 4757). Personal inspection of a built set reveals the following 9 items which might (by some) be regarded as minifigs: (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au) !

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: ADMINS HELP ME, I've had this problems for years now

(...) I may be misunderstanding the problem, but I think you simply need to set up the new address for posting messages (at (URL) as well as in your LUGNET profile. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: A story, and a new Trains website

(...) Wow, if AFOL's continue to provide stuff like this site, LEGO will not have to do any work. Get AFOL's to design them, get AFOL's to help people find them, get help from AFOL's to market them--just provide the parts. And even that is now (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Question

Hello again Was just checking thru, for the heck of it, the Parts inventories on Lugnet, now on 4558, it say 2 Lego Minifig heads BLACK!! where are they in this set?? i have 3 of this set and not one black Minifig head with face, any body can help? (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  DACTA Robot Interface for Apple II - Help

Hi; I am new to Dacta and hope someone can help me with the answer to a question. Here's the situation: I have an interface card for an Apple II computer to control LEGO robots. I recently bought a Dacta set on eBay (URL) that has Apple II software. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  TRU list now available--help get it up to speed.

Michael (forgive me, I don't know his last name)has set up an easy to use listing for the Toys R Us stores that are confirmed to be open at midnight on May 2nd. All you need to do is follow the directions, and input the address, city, and state for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

Hi John, Thanks for the Vision Command, wife didn't kill me yet =) About the opened set, did he say "the seal has been broken" or " it looks like this has been opened". I've gotten older sets that were MISB, and the factory seal on the box seemes to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Duplo Figure Causes Injury. Help Sought From Parents/LEGO.

(...) Me again, I've just got hold of the same set (and 3276 which I've yet to open). I am currently sitting in my office without any "normal" Duplo figures so I can't be specific on the differences (which I may be imagining), but Bob does look (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>