  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Wheels

Sigh... this complicates my choice of set even further... Anyway, thanks for the help. --Tobias (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help needed!

Hi, I have assembled my recently bought Handy Board kit and have run into major problems: In paragraph 6.0.5 of the assembly manual, the Handy Board is tested for the microprocessor and memory circuits. After powering up the board and running IC (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: FAO Schwartz has gone nuts

Dave, They've gotta make a profit! Think about the rent they pay! You should have bought a set to help them out! -- Have fun! John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM: John's Lego Web Trade Page: (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Since I was a kid collecting lego, I've had a fantasy of setting up all my sets (at that time, 70's town) in an integrated display- I mean, how cool would that be?!? I have never had the luxury of room to do that at home, but the NCLUG LEGO-palooza (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help Needed: Cannot See Pictures in Database

G'day folks, Okay, this is weird. A couple months ago I noticed that I could no longer look at the set pictures in the database. I can see the thumbnails when browsing, but when I go to a specific set I get nothing. I emailed Todd about it a while (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Looking for!!! Can anyone help?

I'd like to get my hands on the I'm guessing Europe version of the Advent calendar that's shown on Huw's Site. set number 1076, I didn't realize there were different ones! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) (Note, I use the web interface to LUGNET. The following relates to that, not other newsreaders.) For a long time I've wished that set numbers in postings would be clickable. This would be a killer feature! The web display of messages already (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help placing some castle wall elements.

In a bag of random parts I got today, I noticed three castle elements. What set(s) might they have been from ? (1) White Castle Wall Corner section (1) White Castle Wall Corner section with some red-bricks printed on it (1) White Castle Turret (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help

(...) the new King Leo's Castle set 6091 John (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  HELP!

At the moment I have only 4 Toa(still gotta get Lewa and Gali), and I've got two of each set, one of them not opened. I've only got 3 Throwbots and 1 Robo Rider, and they can't make a good beast. Because of this, I have to open one of my Toa. I was (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help! What is this part?

Hi, this is an old version of the piston used in engines. look for example at set 8858 at brickshelf or at (URL) Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3CBCBF74.401060....com.au... (...) these (...) have a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help Demo this weekend at ECRG?

What times? I'm booked for Saturday, but if Sunday's ok, I could bring the family, set Regina and the kids free for an hour (or two) and demo my block stacker. It would be interesting to see if it can go higher than 14, now that I've discovered that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  First set of pics uploaded! MSZ-006 (prototype)

This build has been an ever-evolving process. I thought I'd post a few pictures to get started (and hopefully finished). (2 URLs) Brickshelf Folder> This build was inspired by the MSZ-006 Gundam (lots of pics online), obviously I couldn't mimic it (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) they are both sold out! Thanks in advance, Ruth (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  help ....use of op amp circuits with the Handy Board

Does anyone know how to get a negative 5 volts from the Handy board for an op amp amplifier circuit or set equations to figure out the gain of an standard op amp as the 741 or LM339 using Vee as ground and Vcc as +5 VDC? The equations only seem to (...) (28 years ago, 28-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Millenium Falcon confirmation

As if we needed more confirmation on the Millenium Falcon, I was at the grand opening of the new Lego outlet in GA and heard the following: Customer to TLG (business suit/manager looking) rep: Can you help me decide on a SW set for my son? TLG: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: unusual places for the classic space logo

(...) Todd, That pretty much goes directly to the idea I posted to .admin.finance about a LUGNET LEGO set. Whether TLC Licensed the LUGNET logo or if LUGNET commisioned a small set (I.E. Velux, Maersk, etc.) I think it could help support LUGNET. (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help for hard to find sets

(...) a (...) Andrew, Welcome to LUGNET. It really is confusing as to why people will bid so much on a set that you can just go out a get for less. I don't think you are going to find any of those people here on LUGNET though. For the most part we (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  You need a NDA and Lawyer present to read this.

This is a joke ok, if you take it seriously, get help ...NOW.. ---...--- Introducing to the world, the latest set. "Super-Brick" Consists of: 1 of (4x2) brick * Instant Creativity! * Customise your own colour. * Hundreds if not thousands of (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help me out please !

It's really entirely up to you. It isn't really clear form eth legpo sets themselves just who is friends with who. One set from the early nineties has the Black Falcons besieging the Dragon Knights on a kind of wall with a gateway. Another set from (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>