  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Velux set 1854 available!

(...) That makes it sound like they want to sell 100s of sets. That's possible, but I'm not so sure. I think this would need to be handled diplomatically. If Sharmin is not set up to handle large numbers of orders, she might be overwhelmed just (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

Hi! First of all, we don't bite! And we definitely won't kill you! <grin> Welcome to lugnet! I must admit I am pretty decent with math so I'll pitch in. :-) In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes: <snip> (...) For quantities of minifigs, you can try (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  253?

(note: i'm not trying to advertise or anything, i'm just trying to help with the pause db :) ) anyway, the vault has a set # 253 called Big People Helicopter... I couldn't find it on brickshelf or brick set... i don't have any more info about it (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Still No Ride on Friday

Hi everyone! I have a ride on Tuesday to get to LAX, but I still do not have a ride for Friday, from LAX to LEGOLAND or the Hotel. Again, I'm willing to chip in for gas if needed. My flight gets in at 11:50 AM, and I'd like to be to the park/hotel (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Stray pieces seeking home

Hello everyone, Alright, all you out there that know your 80s sets, help me! In my leftover brick box, I have lots of bricks that seem like they should be in a special set (ie NOT a basic set)... Some are rare/unique pieces, while other times it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) Thanks for the pictures - it looks like a nice set. UK Shop-at-Home lists it as "Coming Soon on 27 Nov 2006", for £50. How well does the triple wheel set on the engine take corners and points? With this picture though, I can't help thinking: (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Yellow Airplane (biplane?)

I was wondering if anyone can help me out, and I know there is someone out there that can. I recall a few years back either as a set alone, or included in an "Airport" set a yellow stunt plane or biplane, not sure which. But I do think that it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Lego in Fastcompany magazine

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GI81oG.63B@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) and (...) very (...) overheard (...) Lego (...) and (...) This is very interesting and a bit Sad...Perhaps LEGO is going about it all wrong, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Ok, lets explore this. You say that people tend to want to not want to help, that they would vote to keep the money for themselves, and that only a government can convince them to help others. Well, what is the government made up of? Last I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: help me spend some money!

(...) One thing--if you are going to be buying some of the RIS kits (the basic, $200 retail, Mindstorms set)--buy from your local educational toy store. Especially if they will give you a volume discount. Otherwise, Learningsmith has been known to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help, looking for pieces!

Hello, I am Looking for 8 Red 1x5x4 half arches staired. These can be found in set# 6399... I am willing to pay a fair price please LMK if you can help me. Thanks, John PS I am awre of the many online parts sites and ebay, as well as lego shop at (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: August Fest-Show in Southport

(...) I'd prefer the 2nd September as I may be out of the country at the end of August. I would also be able to bring alot of train sets, and as it will still be the school holidays would be able to come the day before this time to help set up. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: North Carolina Roll Call!

(...) Joe's done a phenomenal job here in the Raleigh-Durham area organizing regular meetings -- Yay, Joe! It was great to meet some new people at GATS this weekend. I hope that Dan from Chapel Hill and Cyndi from Durham and others can contribute to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.fay, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  help with VB IR comms

Allo All I know its not new or anything, but I was trying to set up a Robotag type game with two RCX (is there are plural to RCX like RCXi?). One RCX (the Tagged robot) was to sit and spin round and send out a signal. The other RCX (the Untagged (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) Yes, it's much more work that people might imagine. I have an enormous workload, which unfortunately leaves link updates lower priority than many other tasks. For me, even taking the time to automate recurring tasks, or to assign a task (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

(...) after (...) I've (...) I have 3 of these sets and all I did was call the place, and then I got the e- mail address of a specific lady. I guess it would have helped if I would have kept her e-mail address and name. That would help all the U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Wanted: Non-English Words

(...) Uh, I'm afraid I can't help you with "Chocomel". Sorry. I wouldn't even know what set to look for that in... eric (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  lugnet.loc.eu ?

(...) I think this is an ideal opportunity to create a lugnet.loc.eu to help organise these events and also European-wide set releases, special offers since many companies now ship overseas in the EETA (1). EU officially standing for European Union (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help!

I am looking for 2 (maybe 3) of the Zeppelin/ container elements from the amazon Air Zeppelin set. anybody have some they'd like to trade? Thanks, Fritz (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  RE: Can anyone help identify a tyre?

You can get two of them in the Lego Dacta hubs & tires set (# W779899) for $6.50.They used to be quite common--I have quite a number of them--in "regular" Lego. (URL) Wilcox Senior Web Developer iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham 160 Gould (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

More:  Next Page >>