 Events / BricksWest / 179
178  |  180
Subject:
Still No Ride on Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:19:36 GMT

Hi everyone!
I have a ride on Tuesday to get to LAX, but I still do not have a ride for
Friday, from LAX to LEGOLAND or the Hotel.  Again, I'm willing to chip in
for gas if needed.

My flight gets in at 11:50 AM, and I'd like to be to the park/hotel as soon
as possible, so I can help set up.

Please email me at tim@zacktron.com if you can help me out!

-Tim

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone -
I'm looking for a ride to and from the airport for BricksWest for myself • and
possibly one other person.

I'll be arriving at LAX on Friday the 15th at 11:50 am, and departing from
LAX at 10:10 am on Tuesday.

I possibly have one friend (Ondrew Hartigan, NILTC) traveling with me.

I would appreciate any help a local could provide - I'll even chip in for
gas/car rental.  Please let me know soon!!  Thanks!

-Tim\