  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Need help to buy from Oz

Hello, I've come across this website from Australia, and became interested in one of their products that is no longer available in Europe: (URL) since Moore won't ship overseas (or so I deduct, based on their FAQ), I need someone in Australia that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Vintage Wheel Set 021

I am new to collecting Lego. I played with them a lot as a child, but now want to collect as an adult. Anyhow, I came across a large amount of old sets (Gears, Small vehicles, Windows and Doors, Building sets, etc.) There is one set that I cannot (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Trying to identify this set, maybe space/military??

(...) It might help if you described the colour and what kinda minifig came with it (if any). If you had said 8-wheeled I would have suggested the Ice-Sat V (well whaddaya know, I have anyway :) ) (URL) the only rocket launcher I know with magnets (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Here's a better way (I think, I haven't tested it yet); Use ExtractStrings as stated above and change the string you want to change. Then set the Delimter Property to ' ' set the QuoteChar Property to '' use the DelimitedText property to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  I need a receipt!

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup for this, but here goes.... I need an original receipts from Toys R Us for Lego set #1349 LEGO Studios Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set: (URL) you would have had to have paid in cash and the receipt should (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Hi! I need help IDing a character. He is human with a bodylike Fabuland animals. Has black legs (stands on 2 regular Lego studs) and plain blue body & arms. His head is yellow with a nose & printed eyes/smile. Brown attached hair. Does anyone know (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: TLG 1998 Annual Report

I am reading over it now. Maybe if they want to improve profits, maybe they should start supplying the products their customers want (I.E. bulk purchases, decent sets like SW, no Juniorization, etc.). I know I know, what a concept! You give your (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  DATHeader next release

I am just working on the next release of DATHeader. The changes are described below. If anybody has comments or additions to this they are welcome. New in Version 1.1.9 The following tests will be performed by DATHeader. If DATHeader finds an error (...) (16 years ago, 17-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) I have one in white from a 1985 Town set (6377 Delivery Center), and two came in 7838 Goods Loading Terminal. The only other colors I know of are Red and Yellow. Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Which set is this...

Thanks for all your help it is the 8855... and it's not a bi-plane! (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help Identify a Piece

(...) It's used in the floating boats. 4021 is one set which uses it (see the instruction page at (URL) ). 4020 also uses it. There may be other boats which use it. Frank (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

(...) No problem! Always glad to help! (...) Oops, I forgot that one, too! The set is 7760, FTR. (...) Yeah, *early* train system. It is a real pain for those of us who want to get some of the ultra-cool pieces they used. *sigh* Jeff (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Susan Hoover (<Fqvvuq.5t2@lugnet.com>) wrote at 06:11:14 (...) The 1x2x3 is the original 'classic' door. It's so long since I've seen one, I'm struggling to remember what they look like. But IIRC, there's the door frame, with a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Quick Clubcar Q

Hi Scott! Every Lego set is a limited edition: whenever the Lego Group takes a set out of its program, no further copies of this set are produced. But in the real meaning of "Limited Edition" (planning to do only xxx copies, without relationship to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) No, you didn't need to inform them of the 'proper' price. Just as they don't have to budge on a set that is mismarked too high. If the set is clearly priced (and there's no sign that someon relocated the price-tag from a different product), (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help With Finding Part...

(...) Thanks Lindsay and Kyle for the info! I picked up a Tahu set and confirmed it had two. Now I have a source for some of those parts. I appreciate the help! Tom (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help

I do believe 4 of them come in the Dacta Castle set 9376. "jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7sFC9.C0C@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Please Help Identify this Part

Found it. It is ldraw part 781, from set 384 or 780. You should have a similar plate 7x6 too accoding to this: (URL) Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:HB35qG.KKA@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) can (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Need help identifying part.

(...) Sounds like it might be the wheels from this set? (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.parts)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Set inventory list?

(...) Great! Must have missed that part of the plan. Offer to help (when the time comes and if it's helpful) still stands. John (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

More:  Next Page >>