 Space / 13211
Re: Trying to identify this set, maybe space/military??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 04:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Shiels writes:
It is a 6 wheeled rocket transport, uses a set of magnets on a boom to lift
the rocket.  Rocket in position tilts up for launching?  Almost looks more
like a missile launcher, but again can not seem to find anything about it.
HELP!!!

It might help if you described the colour and what kinda minifig came with
it (if any).  If you had said 8-wheeled I would have suggested the Ice-Sat V
(well whaddaya know, I have anyway :) )
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6898

That's the only rocket launcher I know with magnets (plus a crane and the
rocket tilts back for launch) but I'm far from an expert

Michael Dallaston