  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!

(...) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 !!!! I just collected three blocks with your robot. Remote control like this is for some reason really cool. I remember looking at your SourceForge page about this a while ago -- I’m glad to see it working. One problem I noticed (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Kevin (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) Ok, so I have something that appears to do what I need it to do, however, it is a bit of a monstrosity, and I think that it shows either that I am a genius, or a madman - I'm not sure which! Bear in mind that this still includes several quick (...) (15 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Posting-times?

(...) Hi Dave, no, you are no nuisance at all - I am still not happy about this effect and can only confirm again that with pressing the "post" button in the web interface, the corresponding message is posted almost instantly to the news system but (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) <snip> (...) I've got a slightly different solution, where the tray tips an inverted pendulum right and left. The pendulum's momentum/weight flip the polarity reverser. The tri-blade bounds the inverted pendulum's swing. The first three steps (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Please help me identify this brick!

(...) Aha many thanks! That also explains what the black and white striped discs are for! I'll have to keep an eye out for the 'control panel' thing on ebay! Cheers, -Mat (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Surprising New Owner of MODULEX....

OK... I need to pay attention to these things better.... ;-) The new re-introduction of diminutive scale Modulex Bricks, which were first produced by TLG as an architectural system in 1962-63 is what I'm talking about... Modulex was a smaller (...) (10 years ago, 30-Oct-14, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.872)

  Re: C-4; Is that the best you can do?

(...) I didn't say I started the rumour.... just that there was one. ;) And remember, I didn't drive all that way (3 hours, including 1/2 of it on two wheels to bypass a closed highway) just for an rtlToronto dinner. I also came to pitch the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.872)

  What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

During the last week I often experienced problems with Parts Tracker activity log. Sometimes it works fine, but I often get just the header with empty log, or I see an "Internal Server Error" message. Part author JC Tchang also had the same kind of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

header
(score: 0.872)

  Re: member packets (continued)

There is also still a large section about membership packets on that page under the "All Set?" header near the bottom. It really is sad that we have over 1000 members who are still waiting for these things. Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 0.872)

  Developing a "button pressing" RCX system

Hello, I have inherited a hand-me-down RIS kit with a functional RCX unit that I would like to learn to use and put to a purpose. I would like to build a system whereas the RCX is setup to press buttons on controllers (think remote control units) to (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jan-10, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Volunteers needed for Train Show in Springfield, MA

Hey Everyone, I'm doing a train show for GATs at the Big E in Springfield and I could use some volunteers to help man the layout. I would like to have at least one other person with me during the show hours just to help keep the fingers off the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor)

help, set
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Aaargh...I need some help

(...) 1. Make sure LEJOS_HOME is set properly: echo %LEJOS_HOME% 2. Make sure there is a file lib\classes.jar in your LEJOS_HOME directory: dir %LEJOS_HOME%\lib\classes.jar 3. Try including the percentage signs and using backslashes: set (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) Last year I built a pneumatic excavator module for a GBC display exactly for this reason: doing it with an RCX would have been like cheating when it could be done mechanically :D As for your 'problem', I've been turning this over in my mind (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Please help me identify this brick!

Hi, I've got a black 3x2 block in my large mixed box of Technic, but I'm not sure what it does! The block has a power cable socket in the top, and a smooth axle hole through it, as well as a smaller hole on one side. I've looked through the various (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) SNIP (...) I have been asked for some pictures of what I am working on (very much prototypes at the present - don't expect anything elegant). (URL) is the track for the tray, and the drive mechanism. As the axle at the front (bottom) of the (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?

(...) For models with a lot of cylinders I use a car tyre air compressor. I bought the slightly more expensive one tha has a variable pressure limiter and set the limiter to 20 PSI initially. This wasn't quite enough. 25 PSI was good for all but the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) <snip> Hi Owen, As you say, you want a mechanism where the switch wants to be either on or off, but not in the middle. Had you thought about adding a pivot point at the top of the switch handle, with an axle going up and a weight at the top. (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Please help me identify this brick!

(...) Yes, it's a 4.5V part, incuded in some education sets, see (URL) be used as a rotation sensor with this disc: (URL) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

help
(score: 0.871)

  Re: I'll be visiting this weekend

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) A little, the only problem is that that isn't and intersection... Creedmore Rd and NC 50 are the same road... However, their web site comes to the rescue... (URL) the map to it: (well, Lugnet thought the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

outlook, express
(score: 0.871)

More:  Next Page >>