 Administrative / General / 11100
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:02:06 GMT

<<snipp>

One of the other first things I've asked Larry and Frank to do is to recruit
a small team of volunteers to manage all aspects of Cool LEGO Site of the
Week.  Since the CLSotW pages are all FTX-based, access to this area can be
administered in the same way that curator access is administered.  Tobbe
Arnesson I believe has already expressed interest in this.  (Tobbe as you
may know has contributed many weeks of CLSotW reviews in the past.)

Indeed. And that I have become.

I have updated the subpages of CLSotW and awaits:

An item
still on my plate is to allow the creation of auto-closing-date polls and to
fix the CLSotW content on the homepage to be either automatic or static.
This part will have to wait, however, until after NWBrickCon (unless I get a
chance to work on it from Grand Admiral Muffin Head's house :) .

...but as I have said before and still claim, there is no rush Todd! Do it when
you have time, don't do Lugnet work on NWBrickCon unless you feel like it (or
something really bad has happened, God forbid).

The e-mail adress that nominees are sent to is forwarded to my mail account
(with all of it's daily ~40 spam) and nominees are collected.

I have everything set up for the next poll so when Todd gives word the poll
thing is fixed I'm ready to go.

This small task in itself is not that great so I will probably look for backup
maintainers primarly and run things myself as long as I not "gets podded by
aliens and runs amok". During some phases of my life I do need help (like this
past summer).

Bruce, you are noted and I will get back to you next month - as you Americans
are planning to join NWBrickCon I'm planning the fifth Swedish AFOL gathering
(that will be held in three weeks).

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe