 Administrative / General / 11111
Re: admin change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:14:27 GMT

Kelly McKiernan <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote:
named Easy Host Solutions. BZP has a dedicated Linux server which is
just about keeping up (although the site is graphically much more
intense than Lugnet, so peak times do see some "Server Too Busy"
messages), and it's in the price range you're looking at. Uptime has

Hmmm. I think maybe you're underestimating the intensity of Lugnet.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>