  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Samsonite LEGO - 005 Discovery Set

Lugnet needs a new guide entry for the following set: 005 Discovery Set Also, Lugnet has a date of 1971 for the similar 004 set. However, I found this reference which shows 1966: (URL) Gear Set (1966) 002 Motor Pak (1966) 003 Master Mechanic Set (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Please help, I need a 6557 set

Well LUGNET users I have completely struck out again. I have desperately been trying to locate a 6557 Divers set before Christmas and I finally found one three days ago on Ebay (shudder, shudder). Well the bidding started at $15.99 which considering (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: i need help locating parts please help

(...) Hi The Exploration Mars expansion set has 4 suspension and steering parts. It's a bit expensive if that all you want from it, but it does have many other useful elements. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

Hi Ben, This is a puzzle, I suppose it is possible that I have what is left of two sets. The motor is 3-1/3 brick high, and the battery box opens from the top. The motor and the battery box work great and are in great shap as are most of the pieces (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) This is great input, Mike! (...) Would you like it if there were alternative views such as this?-- : | \-- aquatic (33% sub-set of terra-world) | |-- under-water (100% sub-set of water) | | | |-- Aquazone (100% sub-set of under-water) | | | (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Help!!!!!!

Okay, while browsing through the set database, I came across some DACTA sets that really piqued my interest, sets that could very well define a new age for my lego castle hobby, however, I can't find anywhere these sets are sold! For example, the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Also the red and blue couplers were only used in the blue era. (...) 182 have their couples attached to the cars baseplate. In fact the wheelsets are fixed to the plate. If the wheels and couplers are attached, Mike is probably right. So if in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help

(...) 6097 <set:6097 Night Lord's Castle> 9376 <set:9376 Lego Dacta Castle Set> I'm not positive about its appearance in the dacta set, but I seem to remember it being there. But it IS most definitely in 6097. DaveE (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) The best way to cut down the possibilities is to isolate what it isn't. It isn't 9 Volt, since the track is multi-piece. There was no mention of conductor rails, so that rules out 12V. For the 4.5 Volt, there are 107 entries in Pause. Many are (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  HELP! Trouble with lego studios-set 1349

Hello, I hope this is the right group,if its not let me know. I just got 1349,when I install the software etc. I lose all controll over my sound system, the CD-player is the only thing I can get any sound from. If I uninstall the program and camera (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.animation)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: HELP! Trouble with lego studios-set 1349

(...) Hey Gary, I can't remember but I think I had a similar problem to yours :o/. Try downloading newer drivers for you sound card. I think that should work. Rob McMurray spaceghost0@dellmail.com (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.animation)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: HELP! Trouble with lego studios-set 1349

Rob McMurray <spaceghost0@dellmail.com> wrote in message news:GDuFwE.CpB@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Gary (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.animation)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help me acquire Castle Accessory set 5383

Hi Richard!! As far as I know, TCS (The Construction Site in Waltham, Mass: (URL) ) still has those. They sometimes are willing to ship items that are no longer available from S@H. Try checking out the contact info provided here: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help please, what is this set ????

(...) Hi Michael I just remembered the piece from my childhood. :-) The yellow piece is from 378 Tractor. Search for it in the database, and check out the building instructions. The others I don't know about. Kecia Hansen Denmark (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help please, what is this set ????

The pieces you describe are pictured on Partsref: (URL) believe the final brick is this one: (URL) accepts old metal axle wheels. Clark (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

(...) The arms pop out pretty easily. You do want to be careful on an older minifig since sometimes the torso will crack (not sure if I've ever cracked a torso removing an arm though). Because of the stresses of inserting and removing arms, there is (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Where's this part from?

Alright Classic Space gurus out there I need some help trying to figure out what set a part came from. I have in my collection a white version of this part: (URL) set came with 2 of these. They were placed in-line at the bottome of the craft, kinda (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.074)

  Fire engine ???

I would be very appreciative if someone could help me pinpoint a set number. I have what appears to be an extending platform from a fire engine. A red piece 16 long x 1, with a 2x2 section with a hole for an axle. A white piece 1x16 which slides (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.073)

  Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

Hi all! ` I´m sorry, if this the wrong group to post in, but i have tried 3 other groups with no answer. So i hope I don´t get flamed *S* In a second hand market i found this minifig, pictures are on the links, and are aprrox. 220 kb pr. piece. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.073)

  Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts list]

G'day, Can anyone help me work out which set(s) I've got? [reply here, or by email, preferably including the set number/name and if possible an inventory for it.] All the following parts are from a collection I purchased earlier in the year. I know (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.073)

More:  Next Page >>