 Animation / 259
258  |  260
Subject:
HELP! Trouble with lego studios-set 1349
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 07:36:59 GMT

Hello,
I hope this is the right group,if its not let me know.

I just got 1349,when I install the software etc. I lose all controll over my
sound system, the CD-player is the only thing I can get any sound from.
If I uninstall the program and camera it starts working fine again.

Has anyone else expirienced this problem?
Any idea how I could fix it?

Thanks!!

Gary