  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FS: two large train engines with motor and light

Hello, I would like to sell two large train engines with motor and light "parted out" from set #4534 LEGO Express. The reason I put "parted out" in quotes is because all the pieces remain in sealed boxes or bags. Each lot contains: * one large box (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Nosepiece

Hi Douglas, sorry I have no black nose-piece as spare, but is set 6473 already discontinued in the US? Here it's still in the shelfs. After my first view on James Mathies gorgeous "Starlight Express" engine, I also bought two copies of that set (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Disappointed with Hogwart's Express

I bought HE yesterday at Friday at Walmart in Atlanta. I was disappointed with the set. I can understand why they didn't include the necessary parts to make it compatible with the 9v and 12v track, however, I think that LEGO took the cheap road with (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Sure. Not a chance. The LEGO sets will be based on the movie, remember. The movie, unlike the book, has rather tight time constraints. Given, then, that the train will likely be a short scene, I'd be surprised to see a real train set (ie, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Review of set 4768, The Durmstrang Ship

[LEGOSet 4768] 4768 System / Harry Potter (and the Goblet of Fire) The Durmstrang Ship Le bateau de Durmstrang El Barco de Durmstrang Ages 7-12, 566 Pcs. (C)2005. 44 page manual: 1 model, 128 steps. Building time about 1 hour 20 minutes. Price (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Was I Psychic or What?

(...) Not bad Sean...who would have thought that Lego would put out a My own Train series, that Hogwarts would follow the style of....(actually M.O.T. and Hogwarts can be adapted to 9V...(well if you decided to remove the "decorator" wheels...) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  WTB baseplate from 6472

I want to buy the baseplate from the 6472 - Gas n Wash Express. I hope someone is parting this set out. Rose (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) I think that if lego is smart they wont do a 9v train set. If they really want to get the most sales out of it they will do it as a set that uses the train wheel pieces and such but doesnt come with track,motor etc (to keep costs down) and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!

BEHOLD!!! THE LEGENDARY Black Sea Baracuda is finally back to rule the sea. Thanks a lot Lego, After +- 10 years, I'm finally able to get this set. Just couldn't express how happy I'm. I'm about to get my 2nd pirate ship very soon and they are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  The Incredibles Monorail Thingy

Took the family to The Incredibles last night...most excellent! I loved the set design (do you call it set design when it is all CG?) and one thing that jumped out was the egg-shaped monorail/personal transport thingy on the island. Extreme cool. I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Flash Speeder Nose

(...) Yep. Looks the big, chunky cockpit, the wedge nose, and the wedge plate (also used in the Comlink Cruiser) are all used on the train set 4561, Railway Express. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Hello! Excuse me for being dense, but I'd like to make sure I understand this: (...) So if I'd give my kids the HP train, they'd have to cannibalize their existing 9V set in order to put the HP on the rails (not to mention motorization)? Or I'd have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Review of set 8877, Vladek's Dark Fortress

Sure, this is a very late review, but it could be helpful for anyone stalking Target clearance sales. [LEGOSet 8877] 8877 Castle System / Knights’ Kingdom II Vladek’s Dark Fortress La forteresse des ténèbres de Vladek Fortaleza Oscura de Vladek Ages (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) it's not a valid comparison. [snip] (...) ...or others disagree about. (...) Except that you're not a customer of S@H. And not a major customer of the rest of LEGO either. [snip] (...) I'm not sure you do - you've invited me to "join the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  I feel bad...

So I'm at my big bro's last night for the fam. get-together with mom and all... And I'm pening my presents--along with shirts, socks and pants, I get Railway Express from mom. Railway Express. Forgetting what Chris would say about that, I know my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  trovati calendario avvento e altri sets

Salve gente! Per quelli di voi che sono interessati, a Bolzano ho trovato disponibili in alcuni negozi tre-quattro scatole dei seguenti sets: 9612 Lever Set DACTA 30mila 9614 Pulley Set DACTA 30mila 4124 Count Down to the Holidays (calendario (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Posted for Rosemary Regner who mailed me asking to post this... she's having trouble. Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H3B6tI.9B0@lugnet.com... (...) I just came home from Target. They had one set $159.99, Lego Express (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: Hogwart's Express

(...) Drat. I thought they were some variation of the wheels in 396 (URL) W. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) internal (...) the (...) but (...) of a (...) Must (...) I'm thinking it's probably because the set had to do *something* to ahve some play value, and this is the best that they could come up with. I think they should have just made it a real (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

  Pirates @ TRU

I was at my local TRU (Cary, NC) this morning and noticed that they have two of the Pirates re-releases. They have the 6921 ((URL) and 6290 ((URL) It is interesting to note that the set names on the boxes differ from the originals (and the LUGNET) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.pirates)

express, set
(score: 3.292)

More:  Next Page >>