  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 1.036)

  Re: LEGO Warehouse Sale Complete List

(...) I'd also be interested in 2 or 3 of these black pods...along with: up to 10 of the mini knight buses 1 funny lion duplo set 1 5453 stacking elephant 1 pirate raft 7070 1 or 2 of the target knight bus packs 1 8774 vladek and of course some info (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.036)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Definitely. In fact, LEGO is essentially the ONLY toy I buy as gifts for children. (...) It is a great toy. It teaches creativity and should be part of everyone's childhood. And I give it as gifts because many parents do not buy it due its (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.036)

  Re: New LEGO room

(...) One of the thoughts was, 'Hey, if Lar++ (1) ever visits our humble abode for a cuppa LEGO, I'd better be able to easily find what he requested or I'd look the fool!' No, seriously, it was. With that, and probably more mainly, I'm trying to (...) (12 years ago, 1-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

help
(score: 1.035)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) First, thank you for your efforts with the LPRV committee, Kevin. Even though you and others felt you could not continue the process, I still believe it's a vital component in getting LUGNET back on track, and I'm hopeful that the review (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.035)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: <snip lotsa goodstuff> (...) The first step, in my humble opinion, isn't accuracy, it's transparency. We're not in Kindergarten, where the teacher has to set everything up 'behind the scenes' and then (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.035)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) You bring up some good and valid points, especially regarding perception of opacity. It's a real issue, and it's something we're trying to improve on. In this specific example (the LPRV committee and process documentation), I do think there's (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I actually did get a chance to fill out the survey, but I found myself itching to post on some of this anyway. (...) Yep! Of course, it depends on the child, but in general I think it fits most kids. (...) 1) Being an AFOL, I of course have to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

In lugnet.general, Dan Thompson wrote: Sorry for the reply to myself Jake please make sure this get passed on as well. Even if they are only read and never touched again. This is a mindset for myself living and growing up in the USA. This may not (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.035)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I'm happy to help out, and I'm glad that we have this opportunity, as the survey was flawed in many ways. It showed a lack of comprehension of the AFOL mind and behaviour. Most of us would not consider buying clone products no matter what the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

"Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GDLro3.9BH@lugnet.com... I could not figure out the original number of the gas station. Any help? It the Gas N wash express, a great set. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, express, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

Normally I'm simply lurking here but now I couldn't resist :) (...) Yes, in fact I've already bought quite a few sets that I keep in storage for them until they are old enough because I feel that LEGO has gone down-hill in the last years so I'd (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  BrickFest 2005!

Lords and Ladies, knights and peasants, As you may have seen, BrickFest2005 has been officially announced for the 12th to the 14th of August. I'm as excited as I know many of you must be! I hope to see many familiar faces as well as new ones. You (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. I currently buy for a 2 year-old and a 9 year-old (well, a 32 year-old too, but that wasn't the question) (...) It's a great creative toy. You can literally build *anything* with it. I want my nephew and my daughter to know what it feels (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I would, and in fact I do, for my little brother who turns 11 this June. (...) Because it's LEGO. In my mind that is a reason in of itself. (...) I have absolutely no idea what you're asking here. But as long as you're mentioning marketing, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. Currently, that is the bulk of my purchases. Duplo is where my money is spent right now. I find that anything purchased for me is usually bought via eBay or AuctionBrick. (...) Twin niece and nephew. I have to do something to help (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) I agree with Kelly on this - You appear to be having trouble getting the company to realise how many of us there are and, most importantly, how much we are trying to get our points/wants across. If you had asked me how many responses to the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes, I would. Actually, I am buying lots of Lego for my own child (which will be born around july 1st) and for several other children. (...) Because I believe that apart from the play value of Lego, the building system helps children to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

help, set
(score: 1.034)

  Hogwarts Express 4-6-0 engine

I'm nearly finished with my HE 4-6-0, and thought I'd share some pics. It uses 3 pair of the BBB regular drive wheels, non are blind drive wheels. And it had a drive rods spannig all tree wheel sets. After experimenting I had several ideas to get 3 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 1.033)

  Is there a problem with the Lugnet sets database search engine?

Hi, I happen to use Lugnet mostly because of it's great database functionality and I became a member, mostly to be able to keep record of my own collection. Both this Lugnet sets database and Brickset.com (if I may add freely) are like the Yellow (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.033)

More:  Next Page >>