  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2581 – 2600 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

Beautiful engine! Now I have a use for my Code Pilot as well! Imagine what can be done now with the GMLTC eight wides! Peter K Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.240)

  Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter

Hey all! I just got the new passholder's newsletter and it's mostly about the Kidvention and ColorJam. Most of the information is just repeated from the website, but there is something interesting to note. It includes the itinerary from the website (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) We at the GMLTC will be very sensitive about that issue. When we display the layout at train shows, we are very emphatic when asked (one of the most asked questions, BTW, right behind "how many bricks are there in the layout" and "how long (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) No LEGO attire-- just GMLTC shirts and Brickenrocker shirts (for me at least;-) (...) lol I *am* poor, I have printed (and embroidered), and I do have enough to do;-) (...) Oh yeah. -John (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  PNLTC invites participation in world record attempt

PNLTC officially invites clubs, and anyone else interested, to join our world record breaking attempt. Send us an "ambassador" box car, we will document it as a part of this historic event. In order to make this undertaking manageable we will use (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Kidvention in Summer 2000 Passholder's Newsletter

(...) Very strange. Wow. I wonder if the printed newsletter text was made first and then LDraw was added later and the website got updated but it was too late at that time to add to the printed newsletter? Did GMLTC get signed up with Kidvention (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) and "how (...) we (...) LLC (...) I hope they don't. But somehow, I don't think they will, at least to those who are really looking and not just strolling by. This might seem a bit a funky to ask, but is anyone behind the GMLTC layout going to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: liquor license

(...) I saw a teaser on last nights local news CBS in L A and it said that LegoLand was applying for a liquor license. Matt Morgan (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

teaser
(score: 0.239)

  LDraw at the Kidvention Update

Hey everybody... Here's an update on the status for LDraw at the Kidvention so far: I sent off the artwork for the banner to the company (FastSigns) today, and they will get back to me soon on approval. Thanks to everyone who donated to make this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

O.K. I mailed the GFLTC and FunBrix Boxcars today to John Neal of GMLTC for the LEGO Kidvention and the PNLTC world record event. The shipping cost was allot less then I thought it would be, only $3.20 plus .85 cents for the insurance. I'll have (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) Am I the only one who finds this both almost as disturbing as exciting? I realize I'm looking at the page several days after it was originally mentioned, so maybe the text has changed, but the text I see doesn't mention BayLUG or GMLTC or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: We're on the itinerary!

(...) I'm not terribly concerned about the clarity of the entry. Though yes, it would be nice to have us mentioned by name, its not absolutely necessary, because our events themselves will mention us by name, and so will our literature. Eg, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I will be hand delivering a BayLUG/BayLTC boxcar to the GMLTC at the Kidvention. Russell (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: GFLTC Boxcar on the Way is yours? (was: Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar)

(...) I am creating some containers for a few other groups and web sites, so I can take care of making something to advertise LUGNET. How about Brickshelf? Kev? BTW, a loco bearing LEGO stickers shall be the first; a boxcar with a FREDDIE bearing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) containers with other group that I could take to shows our club exhibits at. The cost of a container is low and that way we could show how wide spread LTC are. Anyone interested? Matthew Greene (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Has anyone tried building a Thomas?

(...) My EP-2 Bipolar (also part of the GMLTC layout) is also 7 wide. It fits in well with the 6 wides but has a nice beefy look to it. Steve (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  New lego Club in Missouri

Hearye, Hearye, Let it be known that Missouri has a new Lego club the CMLUG or Central Midwest Lego Users Group. The membership so far is Wayne Green and my self-Andrew Reynolds, we both live in the Saint Louis area. Our first meeting, on the phone, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Naming conventions

(...) As opposed to the naming conventions that LEGO has used internally for years? How about, instead of suggesting that LEGO change the way they refer to parts, why not ask them to share *their* naming conventions with the AFOL community? JohnG, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Has anyone tried building a Thomas?

(...) The GMLTC has one that we run on a small track loop lower than the rest of the layout, so that the little kids can get a good look at it. It's in the "ore pit" section of the layout. I believe that John Neal (J2) built it. It's not unusual for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) I'm not sure, I believe that people would send money/stamps/whatever for the return postage along with their cars. That way the PNLTC wouldn't have to pay the return postage. *Of course* the GMLTC would forward any money or stamps on to the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.238)

More:  Next Page >>