  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1881 – 1900 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) For the non-purists, I may have just stumbled upon another solution. I was walking past the coffee machine here at work, and noticed they have small black straws for stirring the coffee. I picked on up, and thought "that would fit a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Teaser image for new Brick Testament book

I am very pleased to announce that there will be a second book in the (URL) Brick Testament> series released this Fall. My publisher, (URL) Quirk Books>, is very excited about the prospects for this new book, and asked me to design a cover for their (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.124)

  Re: External supply for RCX

(...) Actually, the 'new' one is the one without the adapter socket. Lego stopped putting them in, apparently to save a few cents on the cost of each RCX. :-( You can get 'official' Lego adapters from (URL) the link to the item (appologies for the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: So Wizard!

(...) page (...) It's a line from Episode I, where one of Anakin's friends comments on how he has R2-D2 helping him build his podracer. Or, was he commenting on having the podracer itself? I can't remember the scene exactly. When I first saw that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs...

Hi again, folks. I posted before, but it was a sub-thread to another message, and I've lost track of the replies. I've put together a 2-hour video of random stuff during the G2K event, including the longest track run, and most of the longest train, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  GMLTC at GATS?

Does anyone know if there will be any Lego train stuff at GATS in St. Paul MN this weekend? I seem to recall that the GMLTC might be 'between layouts' right now - is this still true? (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New VLC Logo Idea -- TLC's reply

(...) <much good stuff snipped> Speaking as a *former* Lego employee (who knows that "Lego" should be in ALL CAPS), protecting their name and image is very important in the company. We were told to never refer to the bricks as 'Legos', they were (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop

(...) I believe the 'yellow thing' is an RCX controlled gumball machine. The gumballs would follow the flexing 'track' and end up at the bottom. I've seen it while it was under construction, but I've never seen it in operation. Speaking from (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: In Sydney

(...) my (...) Circular Quay, Wharf 4, 5:45 PM, tomorrow (thursday)... check. I'll be wearing my GMLTC white polo shirt with a dark blue jacket, I think. Either that or a light blue shirt with dark blue jacket. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: GMLTC resorting

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39CFD2F7.7DE1@m...ing.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) What Frank really needs is a bigger house! ;-) Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com PS: This probably doesn't belong in .trains (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: When was GMLTC started?

(...) As for an exact date, I'd use the date J-1 registered gmltc.org. (...) Nope. Can't take it. I had originally thought about the name "Upper Midwest LEGO Train Club". J-1 had thought about "Greater Minnesota LEGO Train Club", and even (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Meeting Flyer

Here's a draft, based on the NMRA flyer. LMK what you think. Mark S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F. Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome You to Our Quarterly Meeting and Show Fukaya Room, Fremont Library 'Bet you didn't know Lego made toy trains! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) What does it mean, exactly, to "support" your wants? I don't have an issue with you wanting things. "Want" all you want. My issue is that you seem to fail to understand basic economics, or seem to think that it doesn't apply to you. You act (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) perspectives. (...) "just put one brick to another..." *several* thousand times!! Beautiful model, thanks for sharing it! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: GMLTC at GATS?

Oops-- I guess that's what I get for posting before reading on, J-1. At least I got the "story" correct;-) -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: GMLTC at GATS?

You guys could always "go plywood" for the crowds. ;) d/PNLTC In lugnet.trains, <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  Re: First Thomas? (wasRe: Has anyone tried building...

(...) The GMLTC Thomas in question was my design that I built sometime in '96, years before I knew about AFOLs or the guys in the GMLTC for that matter. My son was 7 and absolutely ga-ga over Thomas, and when the Blue Fury came out with its blue (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Calling PNLTC...

Robin, I have not been directly involved with the ambassador cars so I can't tell you exactly when they will be shipped. But this is the second time you've posted about it here and there hasn't been a reply yet. I just wanted to make sure you know (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Got website?

(...) If the *entire* GMLTC were into self promotion as much as some members are, we'd have a bigger web site than LUGNET... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.123)

  Re: First Thomas? (wasRe: Has anyone tried building...

(...) I think GMLTC may predate you a bit but it's going to be hard to dispute, those guys were terrible at taking any pics of anything back then. However I do recall them saying that theirs had been around for several years when I first saw it in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.123)

More:  Next Page >>